• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

Star Wars thread (Book of Boba Fett)

I think I’d start crying if that happens. That’s well done.

By the way, what does a Mandalorian/Jedi crossover mean for recruitment?

Mandalorians adopt orphans and bring them into a clan.

Jedis take force sensitive younglings away from their families and train them.

Hold up. So are Force ghosts real or just peaceful memories of loved ones?

Another thought. Can we just get a whole episode of Ashoka and Luke taking about Anakin/Vader?

Last edited:
It’s weird to see Luke hold that hard line on attachments and even weirder to see Ahsoka agree. The attachments aren’t the problem, and Luke remains very much attached throughout his life.

Grogu should take the lightsaber then use it to chop Luke's head off, then take the beskar armor and waddle out with both

Grogu should take the lightsaber then use it to chop Luke's head off, then take the beskar armor and waddle out with both

This is the Way.

But he won’t do it.

I hope they don’t go back and change the CGI.

Stop “fixing” movies. Did we learn nothing from Han Shot First

As long as they don’t make changes to the story or tweak the scenes like they did with Jabba’s palace in ROTJ then I’m fine with it. I can’t see complaining if the deep fake technology improves dramatically in a few years that they are able to fix Tarkin and Leia in Rogue One for example.

I assumed it will be ahsoka returning with Grogu, Luke seems like he’s beginning his shut in phase.

Also to add she has history with Cad Bane from Star Wars The Clone Wars.

Luke has to start his school. Needs to train Ben Solo. Not a shut in yet.

All I know is that Star Wars is at its best when it’s not about skywalkers. They try to force too much shit into the story of the waspish family when there’s such a rich and interesting universe. Give me more stories like the backstories of the tusken raiders than stunt casting the space frat boy.

I agree with this. The skywalker saga in the original trilogy was amazing. Having a cameo here and there is fine but give these other randos a chance to shine.

It’s weird to see Luke hold that hard line on attachments and even weirder to see Ahsoka agree. The attachments aren’t the problem, and Luke remains very much attached throughout his life.

Yeah. The reason that Anakin falls to the dark side is that he listens to the Jedi teaching- he leaves his mother and keep his relationship with Padme a secret. It creates unnecessary conflict within him, his confusion (aided by Palpatine's manipulations) leads to his fall. Whereas Luke basically tells Yoda to piss off and he goes to save Han and Leia. Then he does the essentially the same thing by saving Vader.

I hope they don’t go back and change the CGI.

Stop “fixing” movies. Did we learn nothing from Han Shot First

Han shooting first, as well as the whole stepping on Jabba's tail was an unnecessary add-on. Now you can argue that they shouldn't have added the CGI ships and effects and "fixing" of the older effects, and I think that's right. But when you're talking about CGI stuff, and specifically fixing it, I take a different view, especially since we aren't talking about movies that are practically religious like the original Star Wars trilogy. Making Tarkin look more realistic for Rogue One would be fine. Hell, redo-ing just about all the CGI in the Star Wars prequels would be ok by me too because it's so distractingly bad and those don't have the pull of the originals.

i just think movies should exist as they were made, "flaws" and all. let them be a piece of their time.

Then we wouldn't have "Maclunky" and I don't want to live in a world w/o maclunky.

All in all I think it was a good show. Took a while to get its footing but around ep 3 or 4, it picked up steam.

45th anniversary of A New Hope premiere

I was hoping for more live action Cad Bane but was pleasantly surprised we got even this.

The voice actor for Cad Bane is so good

That whole thing was a Clint Eastwood impression.

I don't know. I enjoyed the finale, but there's so much about the show that isn't good. Maybe it'll be better in S2 like Mando was. That one took a while to get rolling too.

Looking forward to Obi Wan.

Cad Bane is clearly inspired by Lee Van Cleef.

Back