• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Buzz, Preseason

Do you approve of the job Jeff [Redacted] is doing as Head Coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never really gave him a chance to succeed but I'm also not in a position to afford anybody in power at Wake a chance to succeed or not. Ultimately my opinion is worthless. I was against the hire when I first heard about it, against the hire when he got here, and then against the hire when he showed he couldn't succeed in, well, any legitimate area of coaching a high-level college basketball team.

I was biased because I heard how the first practice went and knew we were fucked from the start

What do you want to know? How the first Buzz practice went? He just walked in and I asked "how'd it go?" and he said "we're fucked" and I believed him because I had heard what he said while we were worth a damn

What do you want to know? How the first Buzz practice went? He just walked in and I asked "how'd it go?" and he said "we're fucked" and I believed him because I had heard what he said while we were worth a damn

Oh I thought you meant he told you what happened at it and you then drew your own opinion on it.

I'm sure he remembers the details better than me, but basically it was obvious from the start that [Redacted] has always had a difficultly communicating with his players. I'll try and get some stories. BabyDeac can confirm this.

45771110.jpg

Last edited:
I remember hearing that in one of the early practices Buzz went on a tirade to the team saying "you are not fucking...fucking...fucking...fucking doing the [whatever he wanted them to do]". It was funny because he just kept saying "fucking" and pausing.

*all coaches curse when they are pissed, not something exclusive to bzzy

I remember hearing that in one of the early practices Buzz went on a tirade to the team saying "you are not fucking...fucking...fucking...fucking doing the [whatever he wanted them to do]". It was funny because he just kept saying "fucking" and pausing.

I LIKE IT

Back