• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Buzz, Preseason

Do you approve of the job Jeff [Redacted] is doing as Head Coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As brought to my attention by OGB in another thread, this is the very first poll on here about Jeff [Redacted].

Take a trip down memory lane and see what people were thinking back in November of 2011. ...less than 3 years ago.

I used to be Buzzin but by the end of last season I was Buzzwaiting.

The recent recruiting successes bumped my vote back to Buzzin but it's close. Probably revert back to waiting after the season starts.

dumbass

*eta: this was after Moto committed

DV7 has more than doubled down on his argument that Coach [Redacted] is terrible. I'll be interested to see if he ever will own up to the fact that he was wrong should things turn around. Judging by the amount of effort he's put in to "convince" others that [Redacted] is so terrible, I'm guessing he'd never own up to it.

Well this conditional never came to light.

im buzz-meh. i think he was a low-upside hire with bad results so far in a tough situation. the recruiting has been ok which keeps me from being buzz-out, but i dont think ill ever be buzzin because i cant see him ever taking us to a final 4.

the biggest issue i have with buzz (apart from how bad we've been) is this focus on the "culture change" narrative. i could give two shits about the culture if we are winning games.

genius

As brought to my attention by OGB in another thread, this is the very first poll on here about Jeff [Redacted].

Take a trip down memory lane and see what people were thinking back in November of 2011. ...less than 3 years ago.

Strickland33 = BuzzIn

oh my my my

I wanted to believe the narrative that we'd learn Xs and Os and all that crap. Didn't really pan out.

I'm an optimist though; takes time to totally switch over.

I wanted to believe the narrative that we'd learn Xs and Os and all that crap. Didn't really pan out.

I'm an optimist though; takes time to totally switch over.

ICalledIt.jpg

This season and next is going to be like kids finding out Santa Claus isn't real one by one.

You want to believe and you want to have hope, but soon enough reality will slap you in the face. Just a matter of time.

To all of these people:
Yes (Buzz In)
44 20.56%
ArmyDeac,
Beachdeac82,
bray336,
Brendan207,
CarlSpackler88,
CyberDeac,
Deac1966,
Deac65,
deacfreke2,
deacondamo,
DeaconDog,
DiegoTiger,
DieselDeac,
Doggus,
Dutch Deacon 65,
farrarpaintRVA,
forensicdeac,
GVegas,
HeavyPetter,
Hogie,
IAppreciateIt,
ipitytheblue,
jacaw,
JamesSokolove,
Jroc25,
KitchinDeac,
LCdeac,
mmedeac,
MrBojangles,
Neurodeac,
NewBernDeac,
Pazdadeac,
PhysDeac,
raldeac,
ResilientDeac,
Shooshmoo,
slickdeac,
StopMakingSense,
Strickland33,
thebishop,
TownieDeac,
Unpredeactable,
wazimu mzungu,
Winkathomelygirl

You are dumb.

Wellman+Bz= Total Failure...How could one not see this coming???

Seeing as how the majority of people on here are Wake grads, I like to think many of you are smart people. Why would any of you ever believe even a little bit in a career loser? This thread is hilarious.

Last edited:
Seeing as how the majority of people on here are Wake grads, I like to think many of you are smart people. Why would any of you ever believe even a little bit in a career loser? This thread is hilarious.

In Wellman We Trust

The funniest part of it is that trust was built mainly on the Grobe hire which was showing it's wear at the time.

Oof, notables with Appetite, Bish, Townie and Strick. Sad.

Also lol at the posters from other schools being BuzzIn

i defs smh at apetit. and we expect this NERD to pick our next head coach?

Oof, notables with Appetite, Bish, Townie and Strick. Sad.

Also lol at the posters from other schools being BuzzIn

meh. All one can do is own up to it and move on. Embarrassing for sure, though.

apetit has done a solid job as board AD since.

i supported Bzzzzz as long as humanly possible and then some. what an asshole.

Back