• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Union Address Delayed Until After Shutdown

AOC is doing well enough that she doesn't need rebuttal for help. Perhaps they could go with Muslim with Hijab or Married a Single Father-especially the former if you still want to troll the Trumpites.

Dumb shit should hold the fucking speech wherever he wants, in front of a friendly audience that will cheer every last word. This fucker can’t do anything right.

No joke. WGAF about the State of the Union address anyway? We have way bigger problems right now.

Pelosi is giving him a lifeline and he's not taking it. It would look horrible for Republicans to participate in all this pomp and circumstance and standing up and clapping every 20 seconds during a shutdown.

No joke. WGAF about the State of the Union address anyway? We have way bigger problems right now.

Yeah, I never watch any SOTUs, especially Bubba's. Sentence, clap. Rinse and repeat for an hour. There's always basketball on somewhere or a series I'm behind on.

Ph, just how horrible is that pomp and circumstance going to look to his 40% of the country? I suggest not bad at all. We're 2 years into this shite, and he's still at a solid 40%. I'll say it again - we're living in separate but unequal parallel universes, and I have little hope for our future.

Pelosi is giving him a lifeline and he's not taking it. It would look horrible for Republicans to participate in all this pomp and circumstance and standing up and clapping every 20 seconds during a shutdown.

“The State is the Union is CLOSED !”

It won’t. But they’re a lost cause.

" I will give an even bigger State of the Union Speech at one of my many fine resorts, surrounded by Americans who want to make America Great again. It will be the classiest State of the Union ever, it will have the biggest ratings ever, and it will be much bigger than Obama's."

You know what’s fucked, you know he will have some rally/speech/rubefest and networks will carry it, where if they had learned their lesson should just ignore it.

Yeah, I never watch any SOTUs, especially Bubba's. Sentence, clap. Rinse and repeat for an hour. There's always basketball on somewhere or a series I'm behind on.

Ph, just how horrible is that pomp and circumstance going to look to his 40% of the country? I suggest not bad at all. We're 2 years into this shite, and he's still at a solid 40%. I'll say it again - we're living in separate but unequal parallel universes, and I have little hope for our future.

Look at the bright side of that 40% number. Six months ago it was 52%.

Pelosi is just saying let’s just pay some actual (though not necessarily “real”) Americans before we worry about people who haven’t entered the country yet.

Plus, how can those govt employees afford guns to protect themselves without a paycheck??

Guys people are leaving the Democratic Party over this. They are switching very fast too. Trump’s Republican Party won the Senate. They don’t get enough credit for that. He can’t campaign for all of the members of his Republican Party running in every race.

Maybe Nancy should invite Trump and play the Russian National Anthem as he enters.

A reporter put this question to Pelosi today:

Reporter to Pelosi: "What happens next Tuesday if Trump shows up to do the State of the Union anyway?"
Pelosi: "Well, he'd have to speak outside." LOL.

Last edited:
A reporter put this question to Pelosi today:

Reporter to Pelosi: "What happens next Tuesday if Trump shows up to do the State of the Union anyway?"
Pelosi: "Well, he'd have to speak outside." LOL.

Lol Pelosi is owning Trump right now.

For the record I really hate the petty back and forth and think it’s detrimental to the country but Trump has been such a whiny little bitch and a bully these past two years...at some you just have to punch back. I’m glad it’s finally happening.

Lol Pelosi is owning Trump right now.

For the record I really hate the petty back and forth and think it’s detrimental to the country but Trump has been such a whiny little bitch and a bully these past two years...at some you just have to punch back. I’m glad it’s finally happening.

Well they only other response really is to give in to his toddler-like temper tantrum, so I don’t think anything Pelosi has done is petty. She’s basically acting like his mother, letting him know that he isn’t going to get dessert if he acts like this. The GOP had 2 years to curtail Trump and gladly ignored his bullshit. Someone had to.

Back