• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Union Address Delayed Until After Shutdown

Pretty tough to make a convincing case that you have sufficient cause to order congress around just to give the SOTU address when and where you want to, when it can be done in many alternative ways/places.

Apparently, Trump finally understands something.

I like the move. I like the move a lot. Her and Beto O'Rourke need more national exposure. Just because they live in red states doesn't mean they can't make a difference for the Dem party nationwide.

If none of the currently elected Dems can step up, then let's draft some players. Someone needs to be able to split the focus and let Pelosi work.

Last edited:
An undocumented woman who worked illegally for a Trump property for over a decade will be attending the SOTU as a guest of NJ Dem Member of the House.

Stacey Adams will be giving the rebuttal for the Dems.

The public is anxiously awaiting its first look at mystery woman Stacey Adams.

I think Nancy should wear an orange wig. Every time Trump lies, she should hold up a sign that say "LIAR".

If he does, I’m sure he will have to use the girls bathroom.

"America is great again because of me. Only I could do it. Nobody in the history of our great country has been better than me. More accomplishments. Fake news will tell you otherwise. Nancy Pelosi, and all the Democrats will lie because they can't do better. They are the real enemy of our country. They want to take away the rights of Real Americans and give them to illegals. So divisive. We Americans need to unite together behind all of my great accomplishments, more than any other president, in such a short time, the most. I brought some friends with me today. This is Mark whose daughter was killed by an illegal Mexican. Bad people. But I ordered some take-out for us. Nice dinner. Chocolate cake for desert. Democrats want open borders. I've said since the beginning that we need a wall. It will be the biggest, best wall. Pretty too. Only a wall can keep out the terrorists. We needed the wall many years ago. I'll get us the best deal. Save a bunch of money. Build the wall! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! We need to get some of those red hats for these people."

Trump leaked his "theme" for the SOTU being "unity". So, what's his first post today? It attacks Schumer and Dems. What a great way to make "unity" sound like a likelihood.

Trump leaked his "theme" for the SOTU being "unity". So, what's his first post today? It attacks Schumer and Dems. What a great way to make "unity" sound like a likelihood.

That's the thing though. When you live in an echo chamber, and you know your base only gets their information from one source, you can be entirely two faced. He gets the soundbite that will be played on Fox News calling for unity, then they'll conveniently omit all the facts that show he has no interest in unity and blame it all on the Dems.

"America is great again because of me. Only I could do it. Nobody in the history of our great country has been better than me. More accomplishments. Fake news will tell you otherwise. Nancy Pelosi, and all the Democrats will lie because they can't do better. They are the real enemy of our country. They want to take away the rights of Real Americans and give them to illegals. So divisive. We Americans need to unite together behind all of my great accomplishments, more than any other president, in such a short time, the most. I brought some friends with me today. This is Mark whose daughter was killed by an illegal Mexican. Bad people. But I ordered some take-out for us. Nice dinner. Chocolate cake for desert. Democrats want open borders. I've said since the beginning that we need a wall. It will be the biggest, best wall. Pretty too. Only a wall can keep out the terrorists. We needed the wall many years ago. I'll get us the best deal. Save a bunch of money. Build the wall! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! We need to get some of those red hats for these people."

*Speech is interrupted numerous times by standing ovations and cheers from Congressional Republicans, many of whom have privately told plenty of reporters and others in DC that they think Trump is completely, batshit-crazy nuts.

Back