• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State

@GoodmanESPN 34s
So much for momentum. NC Central reels off nine straight in OT, up 72-63 over NC State with 2:18 left in overtime.

For your consideration: is Central the 2nd best college team in NC?

I may be ambivalent about our own basketball program, but I still delight in the misery of our rivals.

Wow. Dayton beats Brian Gregory too. Solid evening, ACC.

Yeah. We may break 16 by default.

Gott sucks as a coach and as a human being.

How many burger boys on that squad?

I watched most of the game and NCCU is legit. They could hang with any team in the bottom half of the ACC if not beat every one of them (including us obviously). IIRC they almost beat us last year. They have a solid coach who is enthusiastic and professional. State on the other hand played like complete shit, but alot of that can be attributed to the way central played. I don't see the pack finishing higher than 10th in the league unless, like someone mentioned earlier, the ACC is a complete shit show this year.

As for NCCU being the best non ACC team in the state right now, I would agree if not for the way ECU played D00K last night, they should compete for the C-USA crown if they continue to play at that level.

Last edited:
Back