• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State

NCCU played a terrific game last night. 41-45 at the line. (Think we could use their shooting coach?). NCSU had a walk-on hit at three at the end of the game to force overtime, but instead of going away, NCCU went 12-12 from the line and 3-3 from the floor in the overtime period. Coaching matters. Coach Moton is a class act and a heck of a basketball coach.

Deficit Debbie Yow knows that you don't bankrupt an athletic department overnight. It takes years of firing good coaches and replacing them with busts cast in your own image.

and placing an odd emphasis on women's basketball.

Check ken Pom out, NCSU losing to NCCU wasn't a shocker. Unless you judge things by when a team went to D1. Did you happen to catch the Cuse game against St. Francis the other day. And Cuse is a hell of a lot better team than State. Things like this happen when you are a young, crappy team.

I get it, shit happens in sports. And I can't think Ken Pom is that accurate 4 games into the season. But you got the crappy part right. Believe me, I know crappy when I see it. We've got plenty of it here right now.

Back