• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State

NCCU is well coached. State is very weak inside. Their 3 freshmen big men aren't producing on either end.

Most here were fawning over Gott last year, right up until the moment we beat them.

Not me. Gott sucks. I've been saying that since I saw him coach NCSU in their first year.

He has so much Dino in him it isn't funny.... except Dino had humility and Gott will never have that. Both were excellent recruiters that couldn't coach up kids and that had problems keeping it in their pants. But Dino was a much better person than Gott.

Gott is the ultimate roll the ball out on the court coach. It's embarrassing how much last year's team underachieved. This year's team is very inexperienced and I don't see them finishing better than 10th or 11th in the ACC even though they have T.J. Warren, who might be the most underrated player in the ACC.

Some guys look sleazy. Maybe they are not; but they look sleazy. Some look that way because they are. Chapel Hill has one with similar appearance.

So it's accepted fact around here now that Dino had trouble keeping it in his pants?

It seems Gott totally ignored or did not know about the new hand check rule this year. Kept sending central to the stripe and never adapted to what the refs were calling within the new rule.

Is Jeremy Ingram related to the Kinston Ingram who played one year at WFU before transferring to ECU?

It seems Gott totally ignored or did not know about the new hand check rule this year. Kept sending central to the stripe and never adapted to what the refs were calling within the new rule.

Which gives the state fans ammo to complain that the refs cost then the game.

Still sad we didn't get Tyler Lewis?

Still sad we didn't get Tyler Lewis?

Every time I see them play a team with a moderately capable coach, whoever Tyler Lewis guards gets the ball, the team clears out, and he gets dominated.

LOL at the teams combining to go 5/36 from deep but NC Central shooting over 90% from the line going 41/45. Must have been a really fun game to watch prior to the ending.

Most here were fawning over Gott last year, right up until the moment we beat them.

Hell, given what we have on the sideline, I fawn over cardboard likenesses of real coaches.

Yeah, Mark Gottfried spent time to coach defense. Good one.

39 mins- 8pts, 3 rebs, and 1 assist- great game, guess I'm still an idiot

State has a void at the 4 and 5 positions. I expect them to finish below Wake.

Back