• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

I hope he leaves after this year. West Virginia or Oklahoma State maybe

I think Forbes is a great dude but his teams actually regress this time of the year. There is no excuse for being up by 10 on State and Pitt and fucking losing. Learn how to close. Get some coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other teams adjust. We keep doing the same damn thing so the adjustments work.
I think it’s our depth, especially at point guard. Boopie was a star in the first 10-12 games of the year, and he has seriously faded since.

I think it’s our depth, especially at point guard. Boopie was a star in the first 10-12 games of the year, and he has seriously faded since.

Yes but that’s somewhat on Forbes too. None of us has seen Ituka play in practice and maybe he is awful after two injuries, but try to burn a few minutes in the game with him in.

Don’t forget that Boopie is also coming off injury. He’s hitting a bit of a wall.

Forbes pitt post game: "15 TO's. They drove the ball and got to the FT line and we gave up 50 2nd half points. We need to get mentally tougher to finish up games. We missed 3 lay ups. We have to have them....

We can't foul. Guards have to get over the ball screen. In critical times we melt. Damari is not yet in shape to guard on defense.

Disappointed... learn from it and move on."

Forbes pitt post game: "15 TO's. They drove the ball and got to the FT line and we gave up 50 2nd half points. We need to get mentally tougher to finish up games. We missed 3 lay ups. We have to have them....

We can't foul. Guards have to get over the ball screen. In critical times we melt. Damari is not yet in shape to guard on defense.

Well. He's right. Maybe as the person in charge he can fix this issue???

I love Forbes, and highly highly doubt we'd do better by firing him and going on the open market.

At some point you gotta fuckin win some road games. Especially when your OOC is worse than a community college.

The problem is that we aren’t learning from it. We are doing the same damn thing every time we go on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back