• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

I haven’t watched the postgame yet, but the quotes I’ve seen have only talked about how great the crowd was today. No way he attacks the fanbase. He said that he’s always hated court storming because it is scary.
I don't think he 'attacked' the fanbase and never said he would. But by coming out and agreeing with Scheyer that he doesn't like court stormings and didn't condone this one, he is, as predicted, toeing the company line. And I don't blame him, as it's the best way to keep it from becoming a distraction to the team by adding any fuel to the fire.

He had a good win against Duke at home in a game we were favored to win. Bz and Manning did the same thing (I don't think they were favored though). He did what he was supposed to do, which is better than the opposite. Hopefully he keeps it up and can win a road game or a game we aren't supposed to win, and we make the tournament.

He had a good win against Duke at home in a game we were favored to win. Bz and Manning did the same thing (I don't think they were favored though). He did what he was supposed to do, which is better than the opposite. Hopefully he keeps it up and can win a road game or a game we aren't supposed to win, and we make the tournament.
I’ve been far less in the Forbes-in camp than most and have agreed with a lot of your posts. But his team is favored against a top-ten team for a reason. You have to give him that credit.

You spelled “Duke got worked!” Wrong.

To this thread…

fe191878-4000-4301-8e27-3d4a64b234e8_text.gif

Back