• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

It would seem like Forbes's problem as a coach is that he does not know how to coach. Great guy, assembled a really talented team, not sure how to coach. Oh well. Usually better to rip that band aid off, but I expect we will linger like this for a few more years, to inflict maximum pain.

We better make the tourney next year or he (should be) in trouble. The collapse of this team is pathetic.

It would seem like Forbes's problem as a coach is that he does not know how to coach. Great guy, assembled a really talented team, not sure how to coach. Oh well. Usually better to rip that band aid off, but I expect we will linger like this for a few more years, to inflict maximum pain.
I will probably spontaneously combust for saying this, but K would have this team as a top-4 seed. There is way too much talent here to be this soft and shitty.

For this fanbase, you gotta do something special to have us fuck up in a uniquely painful way...and this seasons road bullshit has been it.
It's comical. One of those things that shouldn't be possible in reality, but it would only happen to Wake. Like in a "no way they are going to keep losing on the road in the exact same fashion" kind of hilarious.

I like Forbes and had hoped this would work out but it's just not. Damn.

Like we are wildly more talented that this VPI team - we are coming up very small down the stretch (of a season) yet again.

Actually we aren't. It's why we lose so many games. Hunter can have great games but these last two have shown he's not that dude yet. And who else can pick up his slack? No one

I’m finally getting there on the “Forbes can’t get it done” bandwagon. This week has been an abomination. He’s completely incapable of both motivating this team and in game coaching.

Back