• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Still No Bates or Carney on Depth Chart for N.C. State

I haven't heard the Josh Adams dealing weed rumors before.

Wishing kids be caught kids for smoking weed, what a bunch of narc nerds!

We wouldn't have had much of a football, basketball or baseball squad back in the day if they were busted for smoking weed.

I would have never believed that forty years later college ballers would be getting in trouble for smoking weed.

Wishing kids be caught kids for smoking weed, what a bunch of narc nerds!

We wouldn't have had much of a football, basketball or baseball squad back in the day if they were busted for smoking weed.

I would have never believed that forty years later college ballers would be getting in trouble for smoking weed.

Okay, I know a Josh Adams I wish would get caught with a hooker before Saturday then.

I get the feeling that either or both would play if this wasn't a road non-con game. The next 3 games after ND are huge and we need to be as close to 100% as possible.

Not sure how you could assume that about Carney when he was in street clothes for the 2nd half. That usually doesn't bode well for playing the next week.

Isaiah Robinson is a pretty good side RB. If he gets some meaningful reps I’d like to see him make the most of them and have some Josh Harris at VPI types of runs. If you don’t like riding the pine do something to make the coaches want to give you more PT.

Masterson is a complete unknown. Smart kid but I hate to give up Bates’ nose for the game. Play your ass off on the big stage kid!

What's weird is the line opened at +15 and is down to -13.5.

Why is public money on the Deacs so much this year? Normally the opposite. The GT line dropping from 7 to 4 or whatever it did was the most ridiculous.

Why is public money on the Deacs so much this year? Normally the opposite. The GT line dropping from 7 to 4 or whatever it did was the most ridiculous.

Public money hasn't been on the Deacs (almost never is). Sharp money has been on the Deacs. In the last two weeks in particular, the professional bettors pounded WF. Worked out against L'ville. Not so much against GT (although WF was up 11 getting 4.5; that was a really weird game). WF is 5-2-1 ATS this year.

Last edited:
It seems to me that Clawson has a history of holding out injured players, who perhaps could play, in games that Wake has little or no chance of winning. His purpose seems to be to get them healthy for games that we can win.

Perhaps it is not as it seems; but if so, it is difficult to argue with the philosophy. However, it does mean that WF risks being humiliated on the biggest stages. Perhaps a new "star" will emerge.

We are not getting humiliated under Clawson like we did under Grobe. Grobe was always good for two enormous blowout losses each year.

This week has Clemson 2.0 written all over it. Lay low, get moral victory, rest up and reload for following week

This week has Clemson 2.0 written all over it. Lay low, get moral victory, rest up and reload for following week
I see it the same way. I'm concerned that our D-line depth will be exposed by the two 1st round draft picks ND has at LT and LG.

What does a team consider a moral victory in this case? No major injuries + cover the spread?

What does a team consider a moral victory in this case? No major injuries + cover the spread?

Playing smart and hard and simply getting beat by a championship caliber team.

Back