• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Student work load

my fave prof was dr. graham in philosphy. looks like he's moved on, but he was so dope and basically woody allen. also my phi advisor.

todd mcfall was dope too, but he was only there for a few years. he was my intro ecn prof and got me engaged more than any other prof i had my first two years. total fratbro using beer and pizza for all supply and demand graphs.

looks like mcfall is still there. just threw him a twitter follow. total bro.

Favorite professors:
Eric Carlson - http://users.wfu.edu/ecarlson/ - the website basically says it all. Took my freshman seminar with him, he's crazy as hell and it's awesome.

He was my Freshman Advisor. I took Astronomy with him my second semester of Freshman year and was not doing great. I came in for advising, and he told me that I should just tell my parents that the professor was an asshole.

todd mcfall was dope too, but he was only there for a few years. he was my intro ecn prof and got me engaged more than any other prof i had my first two years. total fratbro using beer and pizza for all supply and demand graphs.

YES.
couldn't remember his name. loved him. he used hookers and blow for all of our supply/demand graphs, though.

also, this thread made me log into WIN for the first time in years and actually look at my transcript.

as it turns out, i owe a decent amount of my GPA to "Athletic Band."

also, this thread made me log into WIN for the first time in years and actually look at my transcript.

as it turns out, i owe a decent amount of my GPA to "Athletic Band."

I did this too. And I specifically remember and stressing out all last semester because I had like a 2.9 going into the last semester and I needed a 3.0 to graduate from grad school and stressing about it for 3-4 months and telling this story after that.

Guess I did my math wrong, and I didn't need to stress so much, had a 3.02 and didn't need no damn A.

Bill Marcum then every one else at Wake Forest

lol just did the same. woooof. soo bad. thank god for re-taking classes.

nice to know the "most wired campus" in the country hasn't changed their website in 15 years

lol just did the same. woooof. soo bad. thank god for re-taking classes.

I apparently got a C- in Intro to Anthro... I don't even remember taking that class.

#doesntmattergraduatedgotintogradschoolmaketoomuchmoneyforwhatidonowsuckonthatanthroandgaylordmay

yup. defs thought my gpa was closer to 3 than it was. 2.7 aint bad doh (retook 19 hours).

I loved Dr. Coates for Poli Sci. I had his intro. comparative politics class my freshman year in the fall of 2000. It was his first semester at Wake. The day before the infamous election, he said "in England on election night, we await the results with a bottle of scotch and a bottle of champagne. If we win we drink the champagne. If we lose, we drink the scotch. Needless to say, no matter the result, there will be no class on Wednesday morning."

Dr. Gillespie in History was awesome. Her class on the New South was one of my favorites.

Dr. Bobroff is back at Wake now in History. His Russian history class was great.

Peter Kairoff is the man. He co-taught an inter-disciplinary honors class my sophomore year. Amazing class that covered a variety of topics.

Ken Zick taught a hard but very good class on American Constitutional History.

I didn't have kauiroff or bobroff but the others you listed were some of my favorite. I took Coates 3 times and loved his classes.

I apparently got a C- in Intro to Anthro... I don't even remember taking that class.

#doesntmattergraduatedgotintogradschoolmaketoomuchmoneyforwhatidonowsuckonthatanthroandgaylordmay

well you did go to grad school at State

Back