• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sugar Bowl

That was some kickass coverage.

That was a great formation and play

It will give the Louisville staff something to do during half.

All I care about is watching some entertaining games and seeing Bama smack the absolute shit out of Notre Dame.

In my mind LSU, Alabama, TAMU, and Georgia were all pretty much equally good.

TAMU would quite possibly be gearing up for a national championship if the LaTech game hadn't been postponed.

SCAR would be in this discussion as well. Absolutely waxed UGA, choked away the game at LSU, and played one horrible game at UF. Also beat Clemson at Clemson.

It's not a defense. It's a fact of the matter when it comes to bowl games. It happens numerous times every year. It's so stupid when people cite bowl game outcomes to make some point the next year. These games mean nothing.

This is hilarious. This game means a lot. This is a god damn BCS game. Florida tried acting like they belonged in the National title game.

Bridgewater could be the #1 pick in '14.

ClowneyHit_zps7e5d8075.gif

SCAR would be in this discussion as well. Absolutely waxed UGA, choked away the game at LSU, and played one horrible game at UF. Also beat Clemson at Clemson.

Fair enough, I just don't like to give South Carolina much credit given how their fans are all massive d-bags. Point is there was no stand out team in the SEC, not necessarily because the top 4-5 were all great, but because they were all very good.

Ohio State was quite possibly the best team in the country. Too bad they didn't self sanction (well not really, don't like them either).

There's no way that was an actual punch, right?

Muschamp channeling Les Miles.

good start to the second half, gators.

How often has a team scored a touchdown within the first 20 seconds of both halves?

bridgewater throws a beautiful ball. mixes up tempo like an NFL qb.

Back