• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions for Apartment Living in Winston Salem

Like, you're sitting in the top row of your lecture hall, high?

Exactly. Im rowing but I dont feel like im steering. We're just moving forward. Onward and onward.

This is awesome. You could be the millennial Tony Robbins. I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds good and uplifting and I dig it.

Uh - but for real though. Any problems with Sugar Creek? Looking at apartments now that I'm moving back.

Uh - but for real though. Any problems with Sugar Creek? Looking at apartments now that I'm moving back.

You're too old to live anywhere but downtown/West End in Winston. Get a place near Hanes Park, 5-7 mins to Wake and just down the hill from DT.

There are better options. What price range and area do you want?

I'm going to be a grad student so the cheaper and closer to the university it is, the better.

You're too old to live anywhere but downtown/West End in Winston. Get a place near Hanes Park, 5-7 mins to Wake and just down the hill from DT.

I lived in West End for a year and some change and it was really cool, but I think being close to the university is a high priority for me right now. I dunno. I hear you though.

I'm going to be a grad student so the cheaper and closer to the university it is, the better.

I lived in West End for a year and some change and it was really cool, but I think being close to the university is a high priority for me right now. I dunno. I hear you though.

Crystal-Lake-2-300x225.jpg

I wouldn't take The Corners seriously. I swam in the pool there ONCE and got pink eye the next day. It's almost as bad as Sugar Creek.

Back