• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl XLVI Thread

Anyone else catch MIA flipping the bird to the TV and then the network unsuccessfully trying to dump it a second or two later?

These halftime shows are pass/fail. I'll give that one a pass. Certainly better than the Black Eyed Peas last year. Whatever, back to football.

According to the announcers Myra Kraft is Bob Kraft's widow.

:rulz:

They need to blow a couple more of those in NE's favor to make up for the intentional grounding call in the 1st quarter.

That was a weird call.

I don't think I've ever seen PI called when the QB throws it into center field and nobody is there (and the Super Bowl isn't the place to call the game in a way different from how it is usually called).

On the other hand, it met all of the conditions according to the way the rule is written.

In case there was any question before now, Bill Belichick is smarter than Ahmad Bradshaw.

Shut up. You take the TD and trust your defense.

20 seconds to go 50 yards with no time outs.

60 seconds to go 80 yards with 1 time out.

If I'm the Pats, I'd take the latter.

Nobody but Dino would tolerate that showboating ass first touchdown!

The timekeeper has screwed the Patriots out of 9 seconds this drive.

Back