• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Philippines

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Anybody watch last night. Some serious babes on the show this year. Angie is smoke. Russell was terrible and I wish he had gotten voted off. That dude Zane is a moron, he told everyone to vote him off and thought he had some sweet mind game working. If he had said that and then gone up to everyone and been let's vote off Russell, I was just doing this to make sure he didn't play the idol it woulda worked perfectly.

I also loved how Jeff Kent thought he blew out his knee a minute into the game.

The three tribes was interesting as well been a while since they've done that.

What is with the one dude that kept getting hurt, he fell into a fire previously, and he continues to be ridiculously reckless. Chill out bro

zane was cracking me up. i thought he was going to pull it off and get russell out.

kAwt4.png

Added a spoiler tag in case people didn't want a bikini pic on their work browser

Last edited:
ugh, carolina blue nail polish. 2.5/10 would not hit.

Jeff Kent with his shirt off does not look like a professional athlete. Wow, he looks just like me, maybe worse! I looked up his career stats btw and he hit close to 400 homeruns and made 86 million dollars for his career(although, he may have lost a chunk of that because of lying about his injury he got from "washing his truck" i.e. riding a motorcycle )

Jeff Kent with his shirt off does not look like a professional athlete. Wow, he looks just like me, maybe worse! I looked up his career stats btw and he hit close to 400 homeruns and made 86 million dollars for his career(although, he may have lost a chunk of that because of lying about his injury he got from "washing his truck" i.e. riding a motorcycle )

He hasn't played in over 4 years. You can get really out of shape in that time.

I love that the one girl knows who he is. As for facts of life woman, I'd have no clue. Banker chick isn't as hot as she thinks she is. Russel should have gone last night- he's too much.

Totally agree about banker chick, she is awful. Additionally, one person apparently knew the Facts of Life chick. It's funny that they aren't blowing their cover yet.

kAwt4.png

Added a spoiler tag in case people didn't want a bikini pic on their work browser

This pic needs to be added to the Photo Hunt thread. Apparently the two sides of her bikini top are different. :squint:

There are defs a few chicks that are the prototypical if they stick around for a while and start losing a bunch of weight they will be way hotter.

my fiance went to school with banker chick. She was on the swim team but transferred out after a couple of years. No one liked her

Interview with Sarah Dawson (the one that knew Jeff Kent). She's from Silver Spring, MD and was supposed to be on Elliot in the Morning the other day but missed her interview. Then when she finally called they got this. Definitely seems like she's a bit drunk or something.

But yeah, Zane is an idiot. Don't give anyone a reason to vote you off in the first three days. It's hard to recover when no one really knows you well or will go to bat for you.

Zane had an alliance to go to the end with every member of his team in about 2 minutes.

Hard to believe there have been 24 seasons of Survivor. I think I have watched them all. Also hard to beleive the guy that fell in the fire was on season #2.

Hard to believe there have been 24 seasons of Survivor. I think I have watched them all. Also hard to beleive the guy that fell in the fire was on season #2.

We were talking about the different "twists" the other day and my friend said they should do a season with only players who were voted off first. That would be awesome. Although a lot of them probably wouldn't want to come back because of embarrassment.

oooh, that would be good.

How much of a time commitment is it to do these things? Either survivor or amazing race... I want to do them.

Back