• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Philippines

oooh, that would be good.

How much of a time commitment is it to do these things? Either survivor or amazing race... I want to do them.

I think "fairly short" in the grand scheme of things? I don't know how much time you have to spend on either pre-filming, but Survivor is only 40 days of the actual game. So probably at least a day or two on either side to get to and from the location. And any press stuff you have to do leading up to airing and the live reunion. But it's not like it's months and months.

I think I remember hearing that for AR you have to be willing to travel for 30-40 days. So they are similar.

Anybody watch last night. Some serious babes on the show this year. Angie is smoke. Russell was terrible and I wish he had gotten voted off. That dude Zane is a moron, he told everyone to vote him off and thought he had some sweet mind game working. If he had said that and then gone up to everyone and been let's vote off Russell, I was just doing this to make sure he didn't play the idol it woulda worked perfectly.

I also loved how Jeff Kent thought he blew out his knee a minute into the game.

The three tribes was interesting as well been a while since they've done that.

What is with the one dude that kept getting hurt, he fell into a fire previously, and he continues to be ridiculously reckless. Chill out bro

Why are you hating on my friend Zane? He's a cool dude.

kAwt4.png

Added a spoiler tag in case people didn't want a bikini pic on their work browser

Spoiler tag doesn't work on my work computer. So I have to reply with quote, get the link, and copy paste in a new browser.

I'm in the process of mass emailing about 800 people the same thing. I was thissssss close to copy pating the bikini pic to about 80 elderly people.

anyone watch last night?

not shocked, that girl was spiteful.

Yeah, not a big Roxy fan, but also wouldn't have minded seeing Angie go (I'm sure the guys would disagree). I love that Malcolm totally knows he shouldn't be snuggling or forming a couple, but just does it anyway like he can't help being sucked in by her boobies. However, I feel like Denise (is that her name?) should've voted out Angie. As she said, she's the third wheel in that alliance. If Angie was gone then Malcolm would have to stick closer to her.

yeah, but did you watch the credits? russell voted for roxy, too.

i loved jeff's reaction to "cookies"... but truthfully, what can you say in a situation like that without clearly throwing someone under the bus? there's no good way to say "the best way to improve our tribe is... to vote out that girl over there." you're screwing yourself somehow no matter what you do.

re: the idol. i would totally notice that the top of the rice bucket was missing.

Wow this blue team is just terrible. Russell can't climb a ladder, Angie can't figure out how to undo a puzzle piece. They both suck, I hope Russell goes home he's not very good. If I'm Malcolm I'd vote Russell off, they are screwed at the merge might as well get hook it with a hot babe as long as you can.

I can't believe Russell cited god's plan and his ancestors fighting Jim Crow as reasons for him to keep fighting on survivor.

Ugghh can't believe they sent home Angie, no reason to watch anymore.

google still exists. you can see her tabes for eternity.

I can't believe Russell cited god's plan and his ancestors fighting Jim Crow as reasons for him to keep fighting on survivor.

Yeah, that struck me as incredibly lame (and disrespectful to his ancestors, equating this stupid game to the struggles of slavery).

Angie's bombs keep getting bigger with each lost challenge though....

Russell is pretty sharp but he is annoying. The guy who shattered his mask and was bleeding again is too much. Jeff got some nice run tonight.

Yeah I don't understand how that guy gets hurt every single time. He must have really thin skin or something.

Yellow did.

I think Angie was the right call this week, boobs aside, but Jason reminded me that wars have been fought over boobs less spectacular than hers; they could and should have kept her.

why was Russell not looking for the idol last night? he has the clue, right?

yeah; he does. i wonder how that will pan out.

awesome that the other team figured out jonathan has theirs. i wonder which team they'll focus on next. they showed one guy on the 'scenes for next week' and i didn't even recognize him at all- all the focus has been on the blue team and RC boobs mcgee.

RC is one of this season's better players I think. Pete is good too. That yellow group of four might be the big alliance this year.

Back