• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Philippines

RC was killing it last night on the swimming challenge.

her downfall might be that brazilian psycho, though. she's bugging out.

That chick is a major liability. That's the only thing that makes me question her chances.

and unfortunately she found the idol... in no quiet manner. that dude needs to tell RC so they can blindside her and vote her/the idol off. RC still thinks they're all tight and abby (is that her name?) is going off the deep end w/out her.

yeah, that Abby bitch is CRAZY! i was floored that she actually found the idol...she didn't really hide it very well (or they didn't show her cover it). regardless, i think i am pulling for Jeff Kent.

i mean, she didn't hide it well and the first thing she did was run after the guy and tell him about it.

way to be crazy, girl.

04-rc-saint-amour.jpg

Her body is absolutely amazing. And it's only going to get better as she starves!

oh, i didn't realize she was on a swim team.

04-rc-saint-amour.jpg

Her body is absolutely amazing. And it's only going to get better as she starves!

her gut DID look a little flatter last nite. i wonder is abby's caboose will see some shrinkage as well....

well there ya go.

i like to think that i'd be pretty awesome at survivor. good swimmer, pretty athletic, able to 'rough it', personable. unfortunately, i just don't think i have the personality/look to make it onto the show. i'm too normal.

well there ya go.

i like to think that i'd be pretty awesome at survivor. good swimmer, pretty athletic, able to 'rough it', personable. unfortunately, i just don't think i have the personality/look to make it onto the show. i'm too normal.

It's more about either being Strategic/In Social Control or a Physical force than actually surviving these days.

and yes, you have to be extremely full of yourself and know how to work the camera to get screentime.

Can't believe they lost again, but also man- they sure made up some ridiculous drama to try and make you think it wasn't Russell. Of course it was going to be him, unless he found the idol, and even then he was so convinced he was the swing vote he probably wouldn't have used it. I love how as soon as Jeff asked and Russell didn't have it, Malcolm broke into a huge grin. I wonder if either he or Denise (?) will figure it out.

Abby has to go- she is effing nuts. There are some terrible players on other teams... Unfortunate they're still around.

Yeah, Abi is terrible, she's gonna ruin RC's chances. Lisa might pull a Sandra at this point.

I think they are going to put the Matsing two on the other two tribes. I would like to see Denise go red (and totally wreck Penner's chances) and Malcolm go yellow (where he will probably side with RC, Skupin, Artis, and Lisa).

Pete, i believe (guy that planted the clue), was great last night but is walking a tight rope. luckily i think psycho-girl will never figure it out or give RC a chance to talk about what happened. everyone else just needs to stay out of the way and let them explode! if played correctly, they can get the idol out, early, or blindside her. you know nobody likes her stupid ass

thought it was stupid that the red and yellow teams were allowed to sit all of their females for the challenge.

thought it was stupid that the red and yellow teams were allowed to sit all of their females for the challenge.

yeah, i thought if they sat out a previous challenge they could not sit out another one (Abi...has she done one yet?)

yeah, that was lame.
that said, denise still beasted that carson kid.

Back