• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sweden truck attack

I hope the can figure out the motivation behind this. Maybe we can learn something about it.

All frustrations aside. Thoughts and prayers are the victims. I hope they make a good hashtag for us to use.

I hope the can figure out the motivation behind this. Maybe we can learn something about it.

All frustrations aside. Thoughts and prayers are the victims. I hope they make a good hashtag for us to use.

That last sentence really makes you seem less than sincere.

You can nearly smell the utter glee 89 had in reporting this awful news. Says a lot about the poster as a person.

RIP to the victims. Awful stuff.

Trump isn't clairvoyant. Nostratrumps is a great tag. Modest Mouse once sang "good old Nostradamus, he knew the whole damn time, there'd always be an east and west and some one'll end up fightin'"

I thought Trump was saying "Radical Islamic Terrorism" every chance he could on TV and that was going to solve the problem. oh well

shit man, i am staying clear of Bowling Green just in case.

I thought Trump was saying "Radical Islamic Terrorism" every chance he could on TV and that was going to solve the problem. oh well

No. The problem is that Obama didn't say it enough. This is still Obama's fault.

So now we are saying "Islamic terrorists" and it still isn't stopping it. Hmm.. maybe now we need to say "religion of peace" and use sarcastic air quotes. That should discourage terrorism.

I actually kind of appreciate that this stuff isn't big news anymore. It's awful for the victims, but shows the terrorists are no longer winning.

The first man arrested, believed to be a 39-year-old father-of-four from Uzbekistan, reportedly posted jihadist propaganda on his Facebook page and shared images of people injured in the explosion at the Boston Marathon in April 2013.

What is wrong with these people?

The first man arrested, believed to be a 39-year-old father-of-four from Uzbekistan, reportedly posted jihadist propaganda on his Facebook page and shared images of people injured in the explosion at the Boston Marathon in April 2013.

What is wrong with these people?

Sadly, anybody, save a person blinded by left-liberal ideology, can figure it out.

So now we are saying "Islamic terrorists" and it still isn't stopping it. Hmm.. maybe now we need to say "religion of peace" and use sarcastic air quotes. That should discourage terrorism.

Calling things by their right names is a necessary first step. Let us know when you get there. We hope you can make it. We're with you all the way. Believe it.

Calling things by their right names is a necessary first step. Let us know when you get there. We hope you can make it. We're with you all the way. Believe it.
Oh I totally agree. I believe we should take it further and start using the denomination of Islamic worship for each individual terror act. "I condemn this Sunni Muslim terrorism!", "The Alawite Shi'a Muslim terrorists who blew up that bus are terrible!" and so on. How else can we shame Muslim Americans into recognizing the evil of their religion and subsequently renounce it? I can think of no other way.

Last edited:
Back