• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sweden truck attack

Oh I totally agree. I believe we should take it further and start using the denomination of Islamic worship for each individual terror act. "I condemn this Sunni Muslim terrorism!", "The Alawite Shi'a Muslim terrorists who blew up that bus are terrible!" and so on. How else can we shame Muslim Americans into recognizing the evil of their religion and subsequently renounce it? I can think of no other way.

until now you have, what were you thinking before?

[/B]

until now you have, what were you thinking before?
I think before I was just too influenced by the Muslim people that I have met in my life, and the Muslim community leaders, teachers, soldiers, business owners, and academics that I have read about. Now that I base my decisions on the opinions of white conservatives and cable news broadcasts I have come to the realization that Islam is an evil violent religion, and that I can't trust Muslims to not be terrorists. Islam makes America unsafe.

I think before I was just too influenced by the Muslim people that I have met in my life, and the Muslim community leaders, teachers, soldiers, business owners, and academics that I have read about. Now that I base my decisions on the opinions of white conservatives and cable news broadcasts I have come to the realization that Islam is an evil violent religion, and that I can't trust Muslims to not be terrorists. Islam makes America unsafe.

obviously, you need to learn to think for yourself

not posting until you figure it out

I'm genuinely curious about your answer. Primarily because I truly believe your answering a question to be an impossibility. If naming it is the first step, what comes next?

Last edited:
I'm genuinely curious about your answer. Primarily because I truly believe youth answering a question to be an impossibility. If naming it is the first step, what comes next?

Opening your mind to solving problems. As long as you can't identify something, as long as you insist on mislabeling it in order to serve political correctness, you are unable to give serious consideration to finding an answer.

Opening your mind to solving problems. As long as you can't identify something, as long as you insist on mislabeling it in order to serve political correctness, you are unable to give serious consideration to finding an answer.

Not really an answer. Is your mind open to solving problems? How do we solve this one?

I must have missed it, was step 1: forget rational and relevant arguments?
Otherwise, how would "sanctuary states"(?) relate to terrorism in Sweden?

Also, why are you saying "these people"? Are you scared of offending someone by saying Muslim?

first step might be limiting our exposure to damage by these people

so, open borders gotta go

so do sanctuary cities and states

Can you provide a list of recent terrorist attacks in the U.S. that are attributable to open borders and sanctuary cities? Because I thought most of them were committed by citizens or foreigners here legally. But guess I could be wrong.

Can you provide a list of recent terrorist attacks in the U.S. that are attributable to open borders and sanctuary cities? Because I thought most of them were committed by citizens or foreigners here legally. But guess I could be wrong.

You sound like some French or Belgian left-liberal from 20 years ago. Better to think ahead, especially when terrible examples are right in front of your nose. But then maybe you think the US will be an exception, and no Muslim immigrants, or their Muslim offspring, will have issues or problems adjusting to western secular culture. Everybody will be left-liberal and happy, singin' dooh dah, dooh dah. While you are at it, keep an eye out for trucks. It's the latest thing.

Back