• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Absolute amateur hour from Djokovic. Made Shelton almost look mature.

which non-GS tournaments were on CBS?

would be sweet to get more QF/SF/F matches on network TV

I feel like Connecticut and Cincinnati used to be on regular tv more often, but I don’t know if I’m making that up at this point.

I used to love chilling with Cliff and Fred on weekday afternoons for random tournaments, but think that was mostly on the deuce.

I enjoy watching the US Open, Wimbledon and the French but rarely watch any other tournaments these days. Grew up going to the Pilot Pen in Connecticut. The others just don't have the same hype/drama for me and there's usually other sports on I'm more interested in.

Whats with Djokovic wagging his finger there?
Mocking Shelton's "dialed in" gesture from the other night. Djokovic is such a good villain - probably the best of all time, though Lendl is up there.

Medvedev is reminding everyone what a great hard court player he can be.

Alcaraz fist pumping after every point he wins. Act like you’re the world #1. AlcarazOUT

Who knows what 20 year old palma pumped.

Back