• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Terrible" Things You've Done

Ha; don't doubt that in the least.

Ha no kidding. 04 and I were on the same hall! 04 was awesome, smoked a whole pack once with a rubber band. We had some doozies on our hall, including a legit sociopath named Andrew Bensch '07, DKE

Ha no kidding. 04 and I were on the same hall! 04 was awesome, smoked a whole pack once with a rubber band. We had some doozies on our hall, including a legit sociopath named Andrew Bensch '07, DKE

A whole pack with a rubber band? Ha; chip off the old block. 04 just moved to Calif; doing his residency at UC Davis; expecting his first child (my 1st Grandson) in August. PM me and I'll shoot over his email address. Sure he'd love to hear from you.

Hit a bad shot on a par 3 once and a goose started hissing at me/coming towards me. Chucked my 9 iron at it and hit it square in the neck. It's neck was still shaped like an L when I finished the hole.

Reminds me of an episode of "LA LAW." IIRC, defendant had shanked a shot and took his frustrations out on a frog that he blamed for the shot. Caddy testified "missed the shot; got all of that bullfrog though."

as i recall 04 took advantage of a bunch of internet strangers to get a free trip to south florida. the original gofundme scam

during summer school in 1992 a bunch of us went out to Penelope's for Wed night all you can drink for $5. I invited a girl that had a bit of a reputation. So we got overserved and then I suggested that we return to my room. She wasn't in the mood so I got surly and told her that the only reason I had asked her out was "because I wanted to fuck her." That didn't go over well.

But 2 hours later she had a change of heart. Damn I was smooth.

I may have divulged some information that inadvertently led to an assassination attempt on my brother's life. Fortunately it was unsuccessful. He was pretty pissed for a while but I think we're on good terms now. I'm even planning to go fishing with my nephew today!

during summer school in 1992 a bunch of us went out to Penelope's for Wed night all you can drink for $5. I invited a girl that had a bit of a reputation. So we got overserved and then I suggested that we return to my room. She wasn't in the mood so I got surly and told her that the only reason I had asked her out was "because I wanted to fuck her." That didn't go over well.

But 2 hours later she had a change of heart. Damn I was smooth.

What the hell did you do in between for 2 hours?

What the hell did you do in between for 2 hours?
billcosby.jpg

as i recall 04 took advantage of a bunch of internet strangers to get a free trip to south florida. the original gofundme scam

OH YEAH. Had completely forgotten about that. He was sitting in the seat directly in front of me. Why did people think that was a good/worthy cause?

The high of the 2006 season I guess.

Yeah. There was a big emphasis on getting as many people there spending as much money as possible.

Hard to believe it was so long ago.

If anyone wants to send me money, let me know.

Whew... I've got a few. When I was around 15 I told a girl who was born with a cleft palate (obvious scarring) that I "didn't want to hear any more lip" from her.

When I lived in Virginia, I started seeing a girl that went to my CrossFit gym. It was very hush hush because I worked for the athletic department and she was a professor. I'd go to her place almost always and we'd never go out together alone because we didn't want people to catch on. Fast forward about 2 months to the gym Christmas party. She shows up with some guy I'd never seen. Naturally, I asked a couple of my friends who he was. Her husband, of course. Apparently he traveled a good bit and the cover we had on our relationship ended up being perfect for her. Our relationship became somewhat topic of gossip because she ended up telling a few of the wrong people and her husband started coming with her to every class at the gym. They separated and, I assume, divorced shortly after I moved. I'm sure there were more problems there, but I still blame myself for that.

In my defense, her Facebook profile had no pictures of him, no mentions of him, she didn't wear a wedding band, and there were no pictures of him in their house. Granted, I didn't exactly investigate her house for evidence of a guy. She did have a 5 year old, but I just figured the dad wasn't part of the picture. Thinking back, I don't know how people didn't figure things out because we'd always leave the gym/bars around the same time, just not together.

Last edited:
I mean that's not really your fault. You thought you were doing one "bad" thing and it turned out to be "terrible".

I don't fault you for that.

Not really your fault at all, especially since you didn't know. I personally wouldn't feel good about being complicit in breaking up a relationship or marriage, but you got played. Totally on her.

Not sure what "bad" thing you think he was doing, doofus? The AD employee dating a professor, i guess?

Back