• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Terrible" Things You've Done

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out! But the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!

What Up Chunk?? Dat’s my boy! Saw you are skinny these days but you are still a Goonie!!!

Last edited:
Competed in (and won) a special olympics putt putt tournament
Took a gun to school in 7th grade (accident)
Hooked up in a church parking lot
Shit and put it in a neighbors mailbox
Covered a guys car in mustard

When we were like 10, my buddies and I got a hold of some chewing tobacco and headed off to the carnival like badasses. Unfortunately we didn't realize you weren't supposed to swallow the juice so once we got on the big ride we just started puking everywhere and it rained down on a bunch of innocent bystanders.

How do you accidentally take a gun to school? Like in your car?

in 5th grade, i accidentally took a handful of .22 rounds to school because they were in my jacket pocket from the previous weekend when i was up at a family cabin. fortunately it was a pretty rural school so they were used to kids and firearms. even in HS, some guys had shotguns hanging in the cabs of their pick ups.

I've had fairly large pocket knives go through security at airports a couple times, not realizing they were in my backpack after an outdoors activity. These days, I'd probably end up arrested.

Sophomore year, we had this guy hanging around our friends who was a nerd. One night, we all went to ziggy's and he asked for a ride. The car was packed and so we told him he could ride in the trunk, which he did. When we got to the bar, we all rolled out and totally forgot about him. So, like 30 minutes later, some dude comes up to us and is like "not cool locking that kid in the trunk." Oh well.

Sophomore year, we had this guy hanging around our friends who was a nerd. One night, we all went to ziggy's and he asked for a ride. The car was packed and so we told him he could ride in the trunk, which he did. When we got to the bar, we all rolled out and totally forgot about him. So, like 30 minutes later, some dude comes up to us and is like "not cool locking that kid in the trunk." Oh well.

Similarly we packed about 8 people in my Altima coming back from somewhere, and had one of my friends ride in the truck. Coming into campus, I was encouraged to hit the speed humps at a pretty good speed, which of course I did. Buddy was not happy when we let him out, but for some reason he seemed to be more pissed at everyone for egging me on than at me for actually doing it

One of my good friends in 8th grade was a little weird and kind of a dork, and though we were friends and I knew he was sensitive and subject to depression, I definitely didn't stand up for him at school when other kids picked on him. We grew apart and weren't really friends in high school (where he continued to get picked on). Sometime very late in high school, he came out of the closet. Think back on that now and how miserable he was (especially being closeted) in middle school and I feel bad that I wasn't a better friend. Every once in a while I almost want to look him up and send him a note just kind of like, "hey man, sorry I wasn't a better person when we were 14," but it's been about 15 years so that would probably be weird.

One of my good friends in 8th grade was a little weird and kind of a dork, and though we were friends and I knew he was sensitive and subject to depression, I definitely didn't stand up for him at school when other kids picked on him. We grew apart and weren't really friends in high school (where he continued to get picked on). Sometime very late in high school, he came out of the closet. Think back on that now and how miserable he was (especially being closeted) in middle school and I feel bad that I wasn't a better friend. Every once in a while I almost want to look him up and send him a note just kind of like, "hey man, sorry I wasn't a better person when we were 14," but it's been about 15 years so that would probably be weird.

Had a similar experience. Was friends with a dude when we were 5-6 years old. Once we got to middle school, he was definitely on the outside looking in socially and I was trying to move up the ranks. I did him no favors and basically ghosted on him. Worst was he was presenting something in 7th grade and mentioned me being his "best friend". I noped the f*ck outta that and made fun of him. Terrible shit. But now he is married and has a kid so im just happy hes doing well.

It's never too late to say you're sorry if you're not doing it just to feel better about yourself.

It's never too late to say you're sorry if you're not doing it just to feel better about yourself.

giphy.gif

I was friends with this girl in high school. She was a little bit of an outsider, always wore all black and kind of considered herself to be a bit goth. That being said, she was totally cool with who she was as a person, and she had a lot of friends despite coming across as pretty shy. She decided to go out for the school play; I was in the pit orchestra. I noticed that the play's director started to kind of take a liking to her, which was a little weird. There was this one time where I actually heard him tell her she had beautiful eyes... uh, not cool.
I wasn't really sure what to do with that situation, because it wasn't really crossing the line - just toeing it.
Anyway, after that she started changing. Hanging out with a different crowd, acting really flirty and fake, just being less 'her.' I wish I had been more vocal about letting her know I appreciated her for HER instead of letting her feel like she had to conform.

I was friends with this girl in high school. She was a little bit of an outsider, always wore all black and kind of considered herself to be a bit goth. That being said, she was totally cool with who she was as a person, and she had a lot of friends despite coming across as pretty shy. She decided to go out for the school play; I was in the pit orchestra. I noticed that the play's director started to kind of take a liking to her, which was a little weird. There was this one time where I actually heard him tell her she had beautiful eyes... uh, not cool.
I wasn't really sure what to do with that situation, because it wasn't really crossing the line - just toeing it.
Anyway, after that she started changing. Hanging out with a different crowd, acting really flirty and fake, just being less 'her.' I wish I had been more vocal about letting her know I appreciated her for HER instead of letting her feel like she had to conform.

This is the best one. Assuming boogity.

Competed in (and won) a special olympics putt putt tournament
Took a gun to school in 7th grade (accident)
Hooked up in a church parking lot
Shit and put it in a neighbors mailbox
Covered a guys car in mustard

This guy fucks

Back