• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Terrible" Things You've Done

Just this weekend, threw up a disturbing amount in the waffle house bathroom sink. My friend went in after me and puked in the toilet...went to wash his hands...and BAM. CreamyPukeness filled the sink

lollll yeah this perfectly describes boogity and his goth girl story.

profilepic45_1.gif

I was editor of the sports section of my high school yearbook and I did not give af because I chose Wake early decision so my extra curricular academic activities were meaningless. I was filling in the caption for the men's tennis team group photo. It was a small town so I knew most of the players, but not one heavy set kid, so instead of leaving a space I typed in "some big kid", figuring I'd get back to it.

I forgot.

It went to press that way. We didn't realize it until the shipment came in at year's end. He was known as Biggie or SBK from then on.

The guy and his family were upset to say the least. It was the first time he had ever played an organized sport and they had just moved to town. Oh well.

I was editor of the sports section of my high school yearbook and I did not give af because I chose Wake early decision so my extra curricular academic activities were meaningless. I was filling in the caption for the men's tennis team group photo. It was a small town so I knew most of the players, but not one heavy set kid, so instead of leaving a space I typed in "some big kid", figuring I'd get back to it.

I forgot.

It went to press that way. We didn't realize it until the shipment came in at year's end. He was known as Biggie or SBK from then on.

The guy and his family were upset to say the least. It was the first time he had ever played an organized sport and they had just moved to town. Oh well.

That is hysterical.

Best thread ever; some of you should be ashamed of yourselves...lol.
Have considered posting a few of my gems but WF04 does lurk and if I did, I'd never get another Father's Day call.

I've jerked off in 3 separate bathrooms of places I've worked. Not really sure if that's terrible or just opportunistic.

Best thread ever; some of you should be ashamed of yourselves...lol.
Have considered posting a few of my gems but WF04 does lurk and if I did, I'd never get another Father's Day call.

i might be misremembering but i'm pretty sure he would always steal WFUsoph's (RA) shower flip flops to go out front of Collins to smoke and hang out

In 8th grade this nerdy kid had a chain necklace that was his most prized possession. He wore it every day and I think one of his family members gave it to him...I'm cringing as I post this because it was so fucked up... Naturally I felt like I needed him not to have that necklace anymore. Me and another poster on these boards took the necklace out of his backpack, went to bathroom and flushed necklace down the toilet.

He made a reallllly big deal out of it and got the teacher to bring in cops to search everyone's backpacks and lockers for the necklace. Some suspicious sketchy kid ended up getting blamed somehow and my friend and I skated.

On a lesser scale, in that same class, there was this kid who I would torment just about every day. This was a technology class so we were often using computers. I would always sit across from this kid and unplug his mouse and keyboard. He never figured it out, so every time I'd do it, he would call the teacher over to "fix it".. right before she would get to his desk, I'd plug his stuff back in and it would work fine. This went on for months and it was magical. Teacher would always get mad at this kid and think that he was just trying to get attention.

In 8th grade this nerdy kid had a chain necklace that was his most prized possession. He wore it every day and I think one of his family members gave it to him...I'm cringing as I post this because it was so fucked up... Naturally I felt like I needed him not to have that necklace anymore. Me and another poster on these boards took the necklace out of his backpack, went to bathroom and flushed necklace down the toilet.

He made a reallllly big deal out of it and got the teacher to bring in cops to search everyone's backpacks and lockers for the necklace. Some suspicious sketchy kid ended up getting blamed somehow and my friend and I skated.

/thread
literally Hitler.

Back