• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Texas To ACC?

the ACC really should proactive in this expansion shit rather than taking whatever dog doo is left over from the SEC and pac-12

Ya know, 10, hell even 5 years ago I never would have expected the Big 12 to dissolve. I assume, with the longshot of Texas joining us, we would rename our conference.

DV7 would be thrilled with this move.

I still don't get Rutgers. Can't we find someone better than them?

Bringing in UConn and Texas sounds like a huge contradiction in terms of football...not basketball.

It would help re-establish the ACC's superiority in bb.

Nothing like loading the car for a leisurely drive to Texas for a little weekend tailgating fun. If you leave on Tuesday, you should arrive in time for the game.

This should be interesting.

Technically, Texas is on the Atlantic Coast...

This would be amazing, considering the other possible scenarios for what could happen to the ACC.

NYC tv market. Otherwise they aren't very attractive.

I agree that would be the reason for bringing Rutgers, but NYC doesn't care about college sports. It isn't a college sports town. I am not sure how it all works, but I can't believe that the ACC's tv rating in the NYC market would even be a blip on the screen.

NYC tv market. Otherwise they aren't very attractive.

Yeah, but no one in NY follows them...or college FB, period.

Just argued with my wife about Texas. She said "Texas? Yeah, that's really close to ACC country." I told her that Nebraska is in the plains, not the Midwest, and that Penn State is an eastern school, not a midwestern one. She then talked about distance, and I reminded her that Austin is much closer to Winston than Oregon.

Back