• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Texas To ACC?

i don't know a single person who is not from jersey that cares about or ever watches rutgers

I know very few FROM New Jersey that care about or ever watched Rutgers, either.

Whoever neg repped me for my comment about Texas being on the Atlantic, get your facts straight first before you hate the funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Mexico

It is part of the Atlantic Ocean and is connected to it through the Florida Straits between the U.S. and Cuba, and with the Caribbean Sea (with which it forms the American Mediterranean Sea) via the Yucatan Channel between Mexico and Cuba.

Agreed. Take out Tulsa, add Boise St

I'd opt to keep Tulsa in - Tulsa is 53-26 under its previous two head coaches and is actually a respectable program, IMO. Tulsa certainly isn't the biggest school, but it isn't a bad program and it would do well to appease the other private schools like Baylor and Rice.

Back