• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big money restructuring is good for everyone involved

I really want Weddle

Looks like a video of cam smoking a blunt in a club has been posted. With the Randy Gregory suspension, let's hope not.

Dammit

I'd like to believe he's not this dumb and that's a cigar

It's probably a blunt but I don't see how the league could suspend him because of that video. He doesn't really inhale it like you would assume he would if he were trying to get skrong.

It's probably a blunt but I don't see how the league could suspend him because of that video. He doesn't really inhale it like you would assume he would if he were trying to get skrong.

They'll probably drug test him ASAP.

ae604d40fc86fb694165ba8ab84d4d92.jpg

Messing around with Panthers Salary Cap numbers for this off-season and here's what I came up with........

Restructure Big Money to 8 Mill / Year with a 3 mill bonus for 2 more years

Extend KK at 10 mill a year and escalating year by year to 14 mill by year 5 with half guaranteed

Extend Webb for vet minimum for 2 years

Extend Tolbert for 1.5 Mill for 2 years

Extend Star for 5 years. 7 Mill and escalating to 10 mill with half guaranteed

Sign Weddle for 4 Million for 3 years with 3 guaranteed

Sign Robert Ayers for 7 Million for 5 years with half guaranteed

Sign Russell Okung for 6 Million with 4 guaranteed for 4 years (this is the wish and a prayer)

Tag Norman

Profit.

500,000 Under cap number for next year.

Last edited:
That would make us a monster team. Hopefully it can shake out like that

That would make us a monster team. Hopefully it can shake out like that

Would we spend at DE in FA after restructuring CJ? I can't see it. I think GMan takes a DE in the 1st or 2nd and hopes for Ealy to build off what he showed in the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back