• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was.

and I am officially nervous at 2:55 PM. Haven't been doing a ton of thinking about it, but I am JACKED UP.

Wish it were tomorrow instead of Sunday. Fortunately a Wake game + 2 NFL games tomorrow will help a bit.

Also, may potentially get a ticket for the game. Looks like the cheapest is $165 via the TicketExchange. Not awful, but not sure how the seats are mid-way up in the 500's.

Anybody had a ticket like that recently (#rubesunite)

My friend has 40 yard line seats on the 32nd row upper deck. Aka on a clear day he can turn around and see Winston he's so high up

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Seahawks.

Sight lines are still great. You're paying for the playoff atmosphere anyway.

Just saw on Twitter we've only played NFC West opponents in the playoffs since 2006 Championship Game. Interesting.

Also, may potentially get a ticket for the game. Looks like the cheapest is $165 via the TicketExchange. Not awful, but not sure how the seats are mid-way up in the 500's.

Anybody had a ticket like that recently (#rubesunite)

I think there really isn't that bad of a seat. We had about 15th row in upper endzone for the Saints game this year and it was fine. 10th row upper endzone for the playoff last year was extremely fun too.

Nah. Said he believes in Cam. House picked the Seahawks so that might even it out.

They did read off 10 facts from a Seahawks blog that were all pretty moronic considering we already beat them. One was something to the effect of "the seahawks are the only top five offense and defense that the panthers played all year." YEAH AND WE FUCKING BEAT THAT ASS

Also, one of the points they read off was from some rando who said we'd only played two teams with winning records, naming Houston and Washington AFTER THEY HAD ALREADY TALKED ABOUT US BEATING THE SEAHAWKS (and they didn't include Green Bay either). That was the only thing that annoyed me on the pod. Pumped for the game, let's get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back