• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Miami looking decent so far. At least better than UF.

The SEC can blow me (apparently). I’d love UF to lose to this meh Miami team

Miami’s QB is not good. Holds the ball way too long and not very accurate

Miami’s QB is not good. Holds the ball way too long and not very accurate

I think he’s doing fine for his first start.

Neither team deserved to win this. The whole 4th quarter was mistake after dumb mistake. UF may end up being a good team but I would not be encouraged if I was a fan.

Bad game from all parties. A concern with playing a real good team right out the gate while we're still working out kinks

Both of these teams sucks

Franks seems likes a real douche. Miami has an early Clawson O-line.

Fuck ‘em both

Both of these teams sucks

Franks seems likes a real douche. Miami has an early Clawson O-line.

Fuck ‘em both

Came here to post the exact same thing. If he wasn't big and athletic, it would be clear how much of a loser he is.

Arizona just had three straight penalties to turn a 38 yard FG into a 53 yard FG and the kicker nailed it to go down a TD to Hawaii.

Glad that UF got the win, but hard to feel very positive coming out of that game if you are a fan of either UF or Miami.

So many self-inflicted mistakes... penalties & execution. Franks is still super-frustrating... Has the physical tools, but makes dumb mistakes and is easy to dislike with his antics.

BUT, this was "Week Zero"... So I have no problem just dismissing a lot of the negatives until I see another game or two. Always feels like you need 3 weeks / data points to get a sense of where most teams are relative to each other. Also, these teams were playing a full week earlier than everyone else... Maybe you only work on discipline and playing smart during the last week of practice?

Does Sumlin make it to week 1?

Pretty impressive to lose to Hawaii while forcing 6 turnovers.

I thought Florida had a chance to really put a beat down on Miami when they were about to go up 14-3, but it didn't happen and the entire course of the mistake-filled game changed.

Miami's not bad. No reason to think they can't win the Coastal. Their defense looked pretty good at times and their offense will likely improve.

Back