• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Tabari Hines just got annihilated.

I was talking to my brother about how Hines was having a horrible year so far statistically and he said it’s hilarious that he left Wake because of Dortch but his career best season will end up being that same year that he split time with Greg.

Well at least the dude has a Wake degree and has really gotten to live up the college experience. Probably not going to the NFL so I hope he got a valuable degree.

Well at least the dude has a Wake degree and has really gotten to live up the college experience. Probably not going to the NFL so I hope he got a valuable degree.

Had no idea he graduated from Wake before leaving for Oregon. Good on him.

13-0 at the half.
State is fired up, but Cuse looks absolutely awful.

He got a Wake degree.

Where would we be ranked now if we were ranked #22 preseason like Cuse?

I don’t see three more wins on Cuse’s schedule. I’d be fine if they came into our season finale with no hope of making a bowl and disheartened after a preseason of high hopes.

What a flaccid looking field goal attempt.

42de81b03fd0301c2463f91db4f49856.jpg

He got a Wake degree.

Where would we be ranked now if we were ranked #22 preseason like Cuse?

I don’t see three more wins on Cuse’s schedule. I’d be fine if they came into our season finale with no hope of making a bowl and disheartened after a preseason of high hopes.

What a flaccid looking field goal attempt.

42de81b03fd0301c2463f91db4f49856.jpg

The wake fan in me hopes they don’t come into our game sitting at 5 wins, needing one for a bowl. That Saturday after thanksgiving is a weird game and it always seems like the 5 win team comes out blazing.

Maybe the national media will stop sucking Dino Babers' dick for a week or two.

The 2019 College Football Thread ! Syracuse at NC State -4.5 at 8PM TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!

The wake fan in me hopes they don’t come into our game sitting at 5 wins, needing one for a bowl. That Saturday after thanksgiving is a weird game and it always seems like the 5 win team comes out blazing.

The Wake fan in me hopes we go in with 11 wins staring at an undefeated regular season.

Oh man. The “N” in HOCKMAN is backwards.

95693184b413b7e8e02f4e441d4a025f.jpg

I'm getting a good laugh at how bad these teams are, but how did they both fall off so bad in one season. Sure they both lost good QBs but man both teams look inept.

That goon Doeren celebrated like he had just won the ACCCG. Congrats on being the tallest midget Dave.

A win is a win. I get that. But man, they fell off.

That goon Doeren celebrated like he had just won the ACCCG. Congrats on being the tallest midget Dave.

Typical DD. That was a dreadful offensive performance. Yes they lost Finley and the OC and have some key injuries on offense, but they had a week off to prepare. DD had 3 years to find a competent QB replacement. McKay and Hockman don’t appear to be it. Leary was a 4 star I think but he didn’t impress in his one series I saw.

Back