• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! Michigan (16) @ PSU (10) ? Is that a good game ?!!

Every team in the ACC except Clemson and maybe Wake and Louisville is some level of terrible.

I think Virginia belongs in that exception tier also. We’ll see today.

The 2019 College Football Thread ! Michigan (16) @ PSU (10) ? Is that a good game ?!!

That should be a safety not a touchback

I would agree with that rule change. It would help player safety as well by making attempts to field inside the 10 more risky. It could also reward punters for good placement.

I’m still not sure what to think about UVA, Pitt, and Duke.

This is a pretty even game so far. So many turnovers. Clemson’s touchdown was just a great play by Lawrence and Ngata.

I think it’s Clemson then wake pitt uva duke Miami Louisville fsu unc all jumbled up. Then state BC and Syracuse VPI in the next tier then tech last

I think it’s Clemson then wake pitt uva duke Miami Louisville fsu unc all jumbled up. Then state BC and Syracuse VPI in the next tier then tech last

I think BC is up a tier. They played us and Louisville even. They’re manhandling State. That Kansas loss sticks out but it looks like a fluke.

Yeah I can buy that. Bottom line is second through like tenth is just a jumbled mess of average P5 teams.

who do we want to lose in UNC-Va Tech? VPI needs 7 wins to get into a bowl this year, so it would be nice if they were really down on their prospects to due so by 11/9.

Yeah I can buy that. Bottom line is second through like tenth is just a jumbled mess of average P5 teams.

P5 and top G6 Wins and Losses against non-ACC teams among the 2nd tier

Wake - none
Pitt - UCF (W), Penn State (L)
Virginia - ND (L)
Miami - UF (L)
UNC - SC (W), App (L)
Duke - Bama (L)
FSU - Boise St (L)
Louisville - ND (L)
BC - Kansas (L), Rutgers (W)

The only loss to a currently unranked team is BC's loss to Kansas. There are only three wins against UCF, SC, and Rutgers. Only the first two are quality wins and SC only looks quality as of the last 7 days. So yeah, that's painfully average. This actually makes the case for putting BC in a separate tier. Their profile looks different than everyone else.

Losing to Georgia Tech would be Miami out Miaming itself

Last edited:
Clemson has held Louisville to 3 points. We gave L'ville 62.

Hmmmmmm

South carolina getting hosed by the refs...

Yep. Big time. That failure to call an offensive hold on FL was atrocious. Even the announcers couldn't believe it. And that's just one of several badly missed calls. Muschamp was screaming at the officials on the sidelines after the failure to call the offensive hold, and he was right to do so. Virtually incompetent officiating.

Back