• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Cutcliffe is a bit foolhardy with some of his decision making sometimes.

dook players seem pretty happy about this whipping by UVA.

If Wake loses to FSU today UVA has the edge for the time being for the second spot in the ACC. With a win, the Deacs remain in that second spot and will be back in the rankings for the State game in two weeks.

If Wake loses to FSU today UVA has the edge for the time being for the second spot in the ACC. With a win, the Deacs remain in that second spot and will be back in the rankings for the State game in two weeks.

Sounds like a must win game

We still control our own fate for a trip to the ACCCG.

Has VT run that many QB draws all game? I’ve only been watching since the OT and it feels like they’re abusing it.

I think it’s Clemson then wake pitt uva duke Miami Louisville fsu unc all jumbled up. Then state BC and Syracuse VPI in the next tier then tech last

I think it’s Clemson and then everyone else is mediocre, at best. Including Wake.

Anybody could win any given conference game.

The 2019 College Football Thread ! Michigan (16) @ PSU (10) ? Is that a good game ?!!

Mack and Justin with the double freeze. UNC missed the potential GW FG.

And UNC got a delay penalty on the 4OT FG and it got blocked.

Mack’s late game ineptitude continues.

Last edited:
The 2019 College Football Thread ! Michigan (16) @ PSU (10) ? Is that a good game ?!!

Back