• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

I know most of y'all are watching the Wake game but Kansas just tied Texas with 4 minutes left in Austin.

I know most of y'all are watching the Wake game but Kansas just tied Texas with 4 minutes left in Austin.

Texas and Kansas trade touchdowns. Kansas goes for two and makes it. Kansas up by 1 with 1:11 left.

Refs just gave Alabama a TD drive with a BS roughing penalty on Tua's backup.

I hope God will bless me with a sweet gray beard like Lovie Smith's in about 20 years.

Some good mountain west ball on. Boise getting taken to the woodshed by BYU. Utah State taking care of biz.

Utah State has handled business. Losses to us and LSU. Only close win was SDSU's only loss.

So what's the case for #14 Boise State staying ranked after a loss to 2-4 BYU? I'm going to be pissed if they stay in and we're left out given their best win was FSU.

Last edited:
Utah State has handled business. Losses to us and LSU. Only close win was SDSU's only loss.

So what's the case for #14 Boise State staying ranked after a loss to 2-4 BYU? I'm going to be pissed if they stay in and we're left out given their best win was FSU.

We’ll find out this afternoon

So is App State in the driver's seat for the G5 New Years bowl bid now ?

I think SMU is but their schedule is tougher. App probably has the toughest remaining individual game in South Carolina though.

Will Wake be 25th or 26th in the AP? I'd guess 26th with Boise barely hanging inside the top 25. We'll be ranked again in Coaches Poll since we were 26th last week.

I think SMU is but their schedule is tougher. App probably has the toughest remaining individual game in South Carolina though.

Eh you're right Biff - App State probably has the better shot. They've gotta be over 50% to finish undefeated or with one loss and I'd imagine SMU is well below that.

Last edited:
Eh you're right Biff - App State probably has the better shot. They've gotta be over 50% to finish undefeated or with one loss and I'd imagine SMU is well below that.

ASU has a good team but they play in a crap conference.

Sure but that helps not hurts them at this point. They may not have the schedule week in and week out to make big jumps in the polls but if they take care of business against their weaker conference opponents then they will slowly move up the rankings. Rankings are the only thing that matter for the G5 berth.

Biff's Top Ten

1. Alabama (1)
2. tOSU (2) - clobbering mediocre and bad teams, all year long
3. LSU (4)
4. OU (3)
5. Clemson (5)
6. Penn State (6)
7. Notre Dame (8)
8. Florida (9)
9. Auburn (UR)
10. Oregon (UR)

Dropped out: Wisconsin, Georgia

Biff's Top Ten

1. Alabama (1)
2. tOSU (2) - clobbering mediocre and bad teams, all year long
3. LSU (4)
4. OU (3)
5. Clemson (5)
6. Penn State (6)
7. Notre Dame (8)
8. Florida (9)
9. Auburn (UR)
10. Oregon (UR)

Dropped out: Wisconsin, Georgia

Bama has been clobbering simply bad teams all year long

And they will continue to do so until they match up with LSU and Auburn. I’m not the only one in the world with Bama at #1.

Back