• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Is there a worse imaginable national championship game than Bama/OSU? Fuck both of those programs and fan bases.

Not that Clemson is much better, but at least it’s an ACC team.

There was no good outcome and there never is in college football.

Is there a worse imaginable national championship game than Bama/OSU? Fuck both of those programs and fan bases.

Not that Clemson is much better, but at least it’s an ACC team.

I could care less about ACC pride and I've never understood it. Clemson thrashing the ACC year after year does not make me root for them. Good to see them going out beyond the ACC bubble and getting thrashed themselves. The fact that Dabo felt the need to vote for OSU outside the Top 10 is just the icing on this cake. Although I will say sports are more fun with big personalities and he is, or approaches, one, with little antics like that.

Skalski’s hit was the textbook targeting. He was looking at the turf and hit him with the crown of his helmet.

Heh, except it was clear in the first quarter they were not lining up correctly because the calls weren’t getting stolen

Maybe so, but Day basically accused Clemson and Venables of stealing signals.

I could care less about ACC pride and I've never understood it. Clemson thrashing the ACC year after year does not make me root for them. Good to see them going out beyond the ACC bubble and getting thrashed themselves. The fact that Dabo felt the need to vote for OSU outside the Top 10 is just the icing on this cake. Although I will say sports are more fun with big personalities and he is, or approaches, one, with little antics like that.

Sure but tOSU is like Clemson but they’ve been doing it for much longer.

Sure but tOSU is like Clemson but they’ve been doing it for much longer.

I know logically that OSU is just a terrible program. But I don't feel it in my gut the same way as Clemson. And if Clemson continues to win championships their fan base will be no different.

Maybe so, but Day basically accused Clemson and Venables of stealing signals.

That’s what I was saying. Day’s adjustments are not allowing Venables to steal signals and Clemson can’t adjust in kind. They look lost.

Was that the most perfect throw ever?

60-yard bomb right in stride.

So Clemson got into the playoff by beating ND and ND got into the playoff by beating Clemson. I don’t complain much about the system because it is what it is, but these two ACC teams have not looked good tonight.

Back