• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

I think the o/u for 75 in this game is gonna be a little low.

Where’s the shitty Steve Sarkisian who was OC for the Falcons?

Buckeyes already thin with covid on DL. Losing Sermon and Davis on O not going to help mount any sort of comeback.

Maybe deficit finally big enough that Kerry Coombs will stop sitting in a soft zone on defense.

Funny to watch Chris Wade celebrate his one pass breakup in the half after getting repeatedly torched. You’re gonna have to make more plays than that if you want any chance at a comeback son.

Even with Smith getting injured that was a killer drive for the Buckeyes. Nearly half of the 3rd quarter gone.

Most diverse O I've ever seen Alabama run in my lifetime, my a mile.

Historically, I’ve always thought of Bama having decent offenses and great defenses. It’s flipped this year. This is one of the most potent offenses I’ve ever seen. QB, RB, receivers and Oline are all exceptional.
They’re on a different level, even when compared to the best of the rest.

Apparently it’s a strategy to have a full stable of 5 stars at every position. Wonder why more teams don’t try that.

Bold prediction - Mac Jones will have a better pro career than Tua

I think Mac Jones has been very underrated all year. They just say, well Devanta Smith and all the other 5 stars around him, but no, the kid is good. Accurate and with total command of the offense. He's not going to kill you with his feet carrying that big ass of his, but he can hit any throw on the field.

It's really amazing how many kids are out there now that can sling it. Crazy how the game has changed so much in 20 years.

We hypothetically aren’t even seeing this offense at full go. With Waddle healthy all year it would have been wild. He looked like the guy with a Heisman season in the works early on.

Also no idea how Sark will transition back to being a head coach but this season has been peak OC. Can’t do it any better. The talent helps obviously.

Clawson just highlighted Subtly Jamie's decision when Chizik and Freeze were talking about Mac sticking around was special. Said some guys found out the grass is not always greener

Clawson just highlighted Subtly Jamie's decision when Chizik and Freeze were talking about Mac sticking around was special. Said some guys found out the grass is not always greener

That would also apply to a certain WR a few years ago

Is Ohio State even trying now? Taking an awful lot of time to stage a scoring drive right now. Lopsided game obviously but still.

Back