• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The devil never sleeps, this time it's Nice, France

"Christians are just the worst."

"But it's Muslims who are killing people in Orlando, Brussels, Nice, etc."

"All religions suck."

"You mean like how All Lives Matter?"

"RACIST!"

The "handful" of crazies exercise majority control of the governments in many of these countries. Granted, most of the people in this region have an on-again, off-again relationship with toilet paper, but you'd think the minority of literate, cultured people in these regions would say or do something. Even the not-so-terrible Middle East countries are abysmal on human rights (we put the World Cup in a place with an active slave trade, and the Saudis are miserable POSs). Not buying the "handful" thing.

We rail against the rich in this country and our average citizens have the highest per capital income in the world (guessing, don't fact check me donkfaces). Yet we still rally behind crooked hillary and her wall street connections. I imagine the literate, cultured people in the poorer countries are generally richer than the masses and thus won't stand a chance against the masses envy.

The internet and bringing the world more information only galvanizes the poor in the world to become more violent out of envy. And the technology boom gives anyone the ability to become a mass murderer. Its not the best combination. The 1990's are probably going to be the peak of American happiness.

Last edited:
I think he must be drinking paint thinner every week. He seemingly gets dumber by the week at least.

Thanks for the chuckles... ITC uses a logical fallacy to scream "LOGICAL FALLACY" at BSF, and you double down with the same fallacy.

sorry ass motherfuckers are riding coattails on this tragic lone wolf mad-at-his-mother closeted cocksucking truck driving murderer.

bastards.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-attack-in-nice-france-1468659227

Um.. wait a second... counterpoint to my counterpoint... hard to keep track with the ins and outs, but maybe he *was* a lone wolf mad-at-his-wife closeted cocksucking truck driving murderer...

ETA: he shit on his daughter's bed? WTF?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/prone-to-bizarre-acts-of-anger-nice-attacker-showed-signs-of-volatility-early-on-1468712085

Thanks for the chuckles... ITC uses a logical fallacy to scream "LOGICAL FALLACY" at BSF, and you double down with the same fallacy.

Hm, i disagree; there's no need to attack credibility where none exists.

It's not the truck, or the gun, or the pressure cooker, or the box cutter or the workplace.

It is definitely not Islam.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I guess america's 250+ years of relatively successful multiculturalism are an abberation, then

Back