• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The devil never sleeps, this time it's Nice, France

At least he pretended to feel bad about the event.

You just confirmed what a pathetic peace of shit you really are.

That's not very nice. I do understand your situation (can't blame this on 'pubs, Christians, and most of all, guns), however and I want to let you know, I am here for you. Go ahead and spew all your frustration and hate at me. I can take it. Go ahead, let it all out....

That's not very nice. I do understand your situation (can't blame this on 'pubs, Christians, and most of all, guns), however and I want to let you know, I am here for you. Go ahead and spew all your frustration and hate at me. I can take it. Go ahead, let it all out....

Give me a break. The administration, the left-liberal media and the like-minded cognoscenti on this board still haven't eliminated Mennonites and OWGs as the real cause. And it's unlikely that they ever will.

And when he's done spewing hate, he can spew love all over the small of my back!

Were it not for the OGB right, he might have to deal with the facts of [omitted].
We're here for him and dv7 because the facts of [omitted] just won't...do.

Last edited:
sorry ass motherfuckers are riding coattails on this tragic lone wolf mad-at-his-mother closeted cocksucking truck driving murderer.

bastards.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-attack-in-nice-france-1468659227

Hardly surprising, except to those who are always desperate for these attacks to have nothing to do with Islam. But when a connection to Islam is made, their two big takeaways are always some form of:
1. If you want to limit Muslim immigration that's RACIST. Which is probably why they support Hillary and her plan to dramatically increase the number of Muslims coming to the US:
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/

2. Christians suck.

Hardly surprising, except to those who are always desperate for these attacks to have nothing to do with Islam. But when a connection to Islam is made, their two big takeaways are always some form of:
1. If you want to limit Muslim immigration that's RACIST. Which is probably why they support Hillary and her plan to dramatically increase the number of Muslims coming to the US:
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/

2. Christians suck.

2a. Social conservatives (who are opposed to SSM, abortion on demand, etc.) are equivalent to Muslims (who want to stone adulteresses and homosexuals)

2b. But, the crusades.

2c. (OGBoards special) But, Biblical law in arbitration agreements.

One of the things that drives me crazy about the "Islamic terrorism is merely a symptom of poverty and despair" canard is the number of wealthy, connected, integrated Muslims who become radicalized, even in this country. Nadal Hassan was a medical doctor with a six figure job in the United States Army. The Tzarnayevs were integrated in U.S. culture. OBL himself was a multimillionaire who had more "privilege" in his society than corpulent soccer fans posting on the OGB do in theirs. KSM is still NC A&T's most famous graduate (no offense, Jesse). We can't blame violence on poverty and disaffection.

There are always going to be a handful of crazy people, no matter what the demographic, rich or poor. But the rich crazy people don't get millions of affluent people to follow them ordinarily, except for I guess the American republican party.

There are always going to be a handful of crazy people, no matter what the demographic, rich or poor. But the rich crazy people don't get millions of affluent people to follow them ordinarily, except for I guess the American republican party.

Or after the Inquisition...or when they used their religion to justify slavery or genocide against Native Americans or Jim Crow or stringing up black men for looking at white women.

Last edited:
The immigration camp seems to have two extremes, either the deport everyone camp or the amnesty for everyone camp and enforce laws which has been tried and doesn't work. There should be a middle ground, something like enforce laws and deportation of any illegal that is found to commit a crime no matter how little, if you really want the extreme camp on board make it even speeding over 10mph, basically anything however the reporting of crime or illegal status is not sole subject to deportation. That takes care of people to be model citizens, also speed the damn thing up its not that hard none of this catch release promise to appear stuff, just deport within the week.

To appease the amnesty crowd with this plan make a pathway to citizenship for anyone younger, make it so they have to join the military, graduate college, etc... Those are the kind of citizens we want, also make amnesty available to the model older citizens after x amount of years without any problems they become legal as well, make it a long time.

Finally after that's settled enforce all current laws, strength border but enhance legal work visas and such. If you are caught as an illegal after the implementation of the deport for all crimes and amnesty on that date you are never eligible and fall in the deport immediately camp.

Yeah the problem is that they have due process rights under the Constitution. You can't just deport them within the week unless you can give them a hearing, and maybe an appeal, within a week. Which would cost a lot a lot a lot of money

Yeah the problem is that they have due process rights under the Constitution. You can't just deport them within the week unless you can give them a hearing, and maybe an appeal, within a week. Which would cost a lot a lot a lot of money

Not if you're a fascist!

I mean how hard is it to prove you are a US citizen or not, what could possibly be appealed.

"Papers, please"

poland-krakow-checkpoint-t13138_2.jpg

I mean how hard is it to prove you are a US citizen or not, what could possibly be appealed.

That's not the only determination. Most of the contested claims involve immigrants who are seeking asylum because of persecution in their home countries. So unless you want to get rid of the asylum system (which every civilized country in the world has), it's going to take a lot longer than a week

The "handful" of crazies exercise majority control of the governments in many of these countries. Granted, most of the people in this region have an on-again, off-again relationship with toilet paper, but you'd think the minority of literate, cultured people in these regions would say or do something. Even the not-so-terrible Middle East countries are abysmal on human rights (we put the World Cup in a place with an active slave trade, and the Saudis are miserable POSs). Not buying the "handful" thing.

Back