• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #FireWellman Billboard: CBSSports, CNNSI, ESPN, Sporting News, SBN, WSJ, Yahoo

AWESOME WORK EVERYBODY

let's get this up and make RON sweat, if this doesn't work we have to think whats next. ...its got to be crazy

#BUZZOUT #WELLMANOUT

How do I carefully say this, has anyone actually seen the billboard up yet?

How do I carefully say this, has anyone actually seen the billboard up yet?

It's not up yet. I thought that was clear from me saying exactly that.

Billboard company is giving me a call as soon as it goes up, at which point I'll relay that info to y'all. As far as I know, the rain has stopped them from putting it up these past two days.

Billboard company is giving me a call as soon as it goes up, at which point I'll relay that info to y'all. As far as I know, the rain has stopped them from putting it up these past two days.

Dejavu

Need pics please. Can one of the strats bros please drive around looking for the billboard and take pics. It would be cool to see the various stages going up. Great job bros!!!

Spotted!

sasquatch01.jpg

That could be the 3rd Stratton bro. All we'd need to do is shave its butt, tattoo buzz out on it and teach it to walk backwards.

My concern is the cicadas will cover its beauty. Ron knew to arrange this all around their 17 year cycle. Fucker.

how is the billboard actually created?

what is the process to get the design up on the board?

I gotcha. Billboard is in the mail, amirite?

Some of you all are going to need to send apologies to RedSoxFaithful for all the harrassing if this ends up being a huge success.

We beat the number 2 team in the nation last year in basketball. We are going to beat some more ranked teams this season. Why would you fire the coach of an improving team?

Coffee. You have great points. This board will bash you left and right for your thoughts unless your thoughts are buzz/wellman out though...

That's not true at all. We did play well against Miami, Duke and State at home. Everybody agrees with those points. What did we do in other games though? Lose @BC, @VT, MD on Senior Day (and CP3 day). Not even mentioning the laid eggs against Nebraska and Iona early in the year.

You have to look at the entire body of work, not just the "high points". When those are looked at fairly it is pretty clear that over the past three years Jeff [Redacted] has proven himself to not be a very good coach.

If you think about, redsox could be genius enough to create a good design, website, announce it on here with a location... Say it's "on the way"... Everyone cheers and thanks him.. Three weeks later, more rain delays and no billboard, and redsox is sitting in his basement doing lines laughing his ass off..

Back