• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fix Was in--Bernie never had a chance

I agree that Hillary is being more than fair to Bernie right now, but her campaign waited WAY too late to try and unify the base. She should have spent more time trying to improve her appeal to his base rather than attack him. She shouldn't have put all of her eggs in the "beat Trump" basket and just expected his base to resign themselves to her

Bernie should shoulder a lot of the blame for staying in the race so long, even after it was clearly over.

You and I are clearly going to disagree on all of this. Anyway, what would it have gained the most liberal left for Bernie to concede earlier? If nothing, then you are definitely wrong.

I agree that Hillary is being more than fair to Bernie right now, but her campaign waited WAY too late to try and unify the base. She should have spent more time trying to improve her appeal to his base rather than attack him. She shouldn't have put all of her eggs in the "beat Trump" basket and just expected his base to resign themselves to her

What do you think she should have done and when?

What do you think she should have done and when?
I think she should have been more open and...contrite(?) about her wall Street speeches, she should have done more to acknowledge the populism fears that working class have of networked Washington elite. She should have acknowledged and publicly softened her hawkish stance on middle east interventionism. She should have defended or at least explained the logic behind traditional big money fundraising.

Bernie should shoulder a lot of the blame for staying in the race so long, even after it was clearly over.

Bullshit. He stayed in to fight for the meaningless progressive platform that killary will ignore if elected. What's Hilary's record on trade issues, the lbgtq community? What did bill do for the blacks besides lock them up?

Wow she helped children when she was 25

As SOS she helped the dirty clintons.

If trump wins and appoints a few justices do you really think they'll vote the Scalia way in 20 years when this is a progressive country?

I think continuing to pretend that everybody wins with free world trade is a losing political strategy. Rather than lying about free trade being perfect, why not frame it as absolutely necessary and focus on the work being done to help the economic segment being hurt by it.

What has Facebook's policy been on past hacks like the North Korea Sony hack?

Glad the Bros are focused on the primary issue facing America today: seat filling. They really care and have America's best interests in mind!

ETA: pretty sure Bob 2 has a crush. Dude is pretty hot.

Last edited:
Back