• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fix Was in--Bernie never had a chance

Just look at who Zuckerburg is donating to. You can just imagine the plethora of civil liberties that a Clinton presidency will allow them to trample without any oversight.

You gotta hand it to Hillary for thinking ahead and trying to fix every part of this election. The DNC, traditional media, social media, poll workers, etc. She is determined to not let 2008 happen again.

I may hate her and the oligarchy she represents, but I admit that it is impressive. Maybe Putin has picked the wrong candidate. This is right out of his playbook.

I know it's a prime time speech but not sure the exact time.

Bernie is going last tonight in the main primetime hour now, probably about 10:30.

Sanders and Clinton teams have been working together to try to get through tonight with the crowd happy.

I'm sure Bob2 will disagree but HRC campaign have really made an attempt to have a peaceful convention. 1. Didn't attack Bernie one time really after Acela 2. Gave quite a bit on the platform 3. Forced DWS out after leak 4. Gave a lot of Sanders people speaking slots 5. Gave Sanders the prime speaking slot tonight

It's not perfect and maybe they should have done more. But they definitely made an effort. There is probably nothing that could be done to satisfy the Sanders delegates for this event. They just hate Hillary too much.

I'm sure Bob2 will disagree but HRC campaign have really made an attempt to have a peaceful convention. 1. Didn't attack Bernie one time really after Acela 2. Gave quite a bit on the platform 3. Forced DWS out after leak 4. Gave a lot of Sanders people speaking slots 5. Gave Sanders the prime speaking slot tonight

It's not perfect and maybe they should have done more. But they definitely made an effort. There is probably nothing that could be done to satisfy the Sanders delegates for this event. They just hate Hillary too much.

Most Americans do

You forgot

6. Offer DWS a place in her campaign

So fucking tone deaf. A move acknowledging her bias and rewarding perceived corruption.

I agree that Hillary is being more than fair to Bernie right now, but her campaign waited WAY too late to try and unify the base. She should have spent more time trying to improve her appeal to his base rather than attack him. She shouldn't have put all of her eggs in the "beat Trump" basket and just expected his base to resign themselves to her

Back