• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fix Was in--Bernie never had a chance

Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Miami+Rally+epaet7B2Evml.jpg

I agree with Townie. As a fairly big supporter of Bernie, especially from a domestic, social standpoint, the fact that Hillary has adopted a couple of his core campaign points, as well as move to the left is what I wanted to see.

If I believed Hillary at all, maybe that would help. But I don't. She's a liar who's already begun her inevitable swing back to being in favor of TPP. Throw in this whole DWS fiasco, which just proves what all of us Bernie Bros have been preaching for nearly a year.

Do you honestly believe she's going to embrace any of Bernie's fiscal or social reforms if elected? Because I sure as hell don't. It's just going to be another four years of the status quo. Inequality will continue to rise, Wall Street will continue to fleece this nation, and the Clinton foundation donors will be our most important foreign policy beneficiaries. You know it, and I know it. If you're okay with that, then vote for her. That's your right.

It's my right to tell Tammany Hall to go fuck itself.

Last edited:
If the leaks are traced back to Russian hacking, Trump is toast with Ameruca firsters.

If I believed Hillary at all, maybe that would help. But I don't. She's a liar who's already begun her inevitable swing back to being in favor of TARP. Throw in this whole DWS fiasco, which just proves what all of us Bernie Bros have been preaching for nearly a year.

Do you honestly believe she's going to embrace any of Bernie's fiscal or social reforms if elected? Because I sure as hell don't. It's just going to be another four years of the status quo. Inequality will continue to rise, Wall Street will continue to fleece this nation, and the Clinton foundation donors will be are most important foreign policy benefactors. You know it, and I know it. If you're okay with that, then vote for her. That's your right.

It's my right to tell Tammany Hall to go fuck itself.

Donald-Trump1-530x353.jpg

Who wrote the emails? Russian agents infiltrated the DNC? Lol! The Russian Reset Button is turning into the Panic Button for the Hillary campaign.

At the end of her speech the Bernie supporters started singing "Nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey-ey, goodbye"

Who wrote the emails? Russian agents infiltrated the DNC? Lol! The Russian Reset Button is turning into the Panic Button for the Hillary campaign.

i know i said "politicians be politicians" but colluding with another Foreign State to undermine the American election? that'd be some crazy shit.

If you had told me that one party would pander to fear of the big bad Russian boogie man this election cycle, I wouldn't have ever guessed it would be Democrats. This election is bizzaro world.

EgyptAir Flight 804 goes down and Donald Trump and company have declared it a terrorist attack before the wreckage is even located. DNC is hacked and signs point to Russian affiliated group, Trump acolytes' response... "Lets not rush to conclusions!" I don't doubt that everyone is biased and these biases shape how we see the world, but the lack of self-awareness and inconsistency of some is amusing.

The "expert" who is behind the "Putin gave Wikileaks the emails" allegation is a former NSA employee who ended up leaving twitter because of a dick pick. I think he also tried to claim Snowden was a Russian agent. Warning: Do not click on the link unless you want to see a pic of a dong.

Back