• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fix Was in--Bernie never had a chance

Five and a half years ago it didn't look so bad.

Hillary hiring her as an "honorary chair" of an obscure committee that few knew exists is of consequence. a"Honorary chair" usually mean $0 and less power.

I'm annoyed at getting lumped in with these donks, more than anything.

If you were a single issue voter and that issue was Wall St reform, the GOP platform looks a helluva lot better than Hillary's. Wall Street looks way more afraid of Trump than Hillary. Then again a lot of that may be because he could crater the global economy single-handedly.

Five and a half years ago it didn't look so bad.

Hillary hiring her as an "honorary chair" of an obscure committee that few knew exists is of consequence. a"Honorary chair" usually mean $0 and less power.

The optics and timing are horrendous.

You've gotta admit the DWS hiring was asinine.

maxresdefault.jpg

DWS not appearing at convention.

The optics/timing are horrendous to those who don't understand what it actually means.

If it takes 4 years of Trump to get us a Bernie Protege in the Oval, I'll take it.

DWS not appearing at convention.

The optics/timing are horrendous to those who don't understand what it actually means.

I don't care if she hired her to be Chelsea's dog's shit picker upper. It's bad timing and bad optics, rj.

lol "turned on him"

they briefly booed, then chanted "we want bernie" and then chanted "dump trump"

Back