• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Jeff [Redacted] Show

"We're making great strides, we're doing a lot of good things, we've shot 58 more FTs than our opponents."

"Chase is a high IQ player, Carson is coming into his own. This is a young team w/ six underclassmen, we had one clunker against ASU, we had a pity party after the Dayton game."

"it's a great recruiting class coming in. we feel good about our future."

this is so awkward

"...and THANK YOU for your interest in, uh, WAKE FOREST BASKETBALL"

"We're making great strides, we're doing a lot of good things, we've shot 58 more FTs than our opponents."

"Chase is a high IQ player, Carson is coming into his own. This is a young team w/ six underclassmen, we had one clunker against ASU, we had a pity party after the Dayton game."

"it's a great recruiting class coming in. we feel good about our future."

He added Richmond to the clunker list too. I'd add Georgia Southern and Texas Tech as well, but don't fault him at all for not doing so.

Good offensive rebounding question. Bz says he wants to send 3, 4 and 5 for boards and 1 and 2 to get back.

As direct quote as I could get.

"I want them hitting the offensive boards...I want our 3s, 4s, and 5s attacking the offensive glass....1s and 2s have gotta get back for defense....We want at least 3 players on the offensive glass at a time and 2 back, one at half court and one at the top of the key."

He also said that since we penetrate our guards so much, the three has to get back when the penetrating guard is in the lane. Says we need three on the offensive glass and two going back, and going back in a specific way.

Little sarcasm there Stan? "Lovely downtown Newark."

"Daniel Green has a bright future but he needs to get stronger and bigger. He needs time in the weight room and needs to have more mass. Daniel has missed a week of practice. It's been a tough go with him over the past two weeks.

We're looking forward to the end of the final exams. During the holiday period, Daniel will either be eating, lifting weights, or in the gym. He can found in one of those three places."

"Green...one of our best defenders in many ways."

That kind of sounded to me like a thinly disguised "we want Daniel to concentrate on his studies right now," but the Bz seemed positive about the kid overall.

I didn't get that at all. Seemed pretty enthusiastic.

Oh yeah, I agree about the overall feeling of enthusiasm, and I liked what I heard, I was probably just making that up.

Davidson.

Hint really gave it away.

Back