• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Legend of Zelda Mafia - TOWN WINS

So Tejas comes in, tries to say that me and Gouda's posts look bad (dumb anyway because mafia don't make posts like that), and then doesn't vote for either us but instead of someone who doesn't have any votes?

Tejas

Says the guy who has dropped his third vote before half the players in the game have posted?!?

Did something happen with JTP in the last game that I didn't play in? Summary?

Says the guy who has dropped his third vote before half the players in the game have posted?!?

I mean I obviously wasn't going to stick with like a 6th vote on PH, I just wanted to put my feelings towards his mafia abilities on the record.

SD3 was my real vote and then you actually gave me a reason to vote for you so there you go

So Tejas comes in, tries to say that me and Gouda's posts look bad (dumb anyway because mafia don't make posts like that), and then doesn't vote for either us but instead of someone who doesn't have any votes?

Tejas

So i'm cleared from MMs mafia. Sweet.

If eagles is civ then he can probably clear me already

So i'm cleared from MMs mafia. Sweet.

I mean the whole idea that it's suspicious to do more than just show up and cast a hit and run vote on Day 1 is colossally dumb for a number of reasons. First of all, most mafiosos try to lay low so they're among the most likely people to do nothing more than vote. Second, by going after people who do more than vote on Day 1, you incentivize people to not post anything that could give someone else something to latch onto, and in the long run you end up with less information with which to evaluate people.

Seriously like every game 10 different people's Day 1 posts get flagged as "sketchy" or "weird" and what percentage of those people end up being mafia? I would guess it probably comes close to matching the percentage of the players in the game who are mafia. We should be voting for the quiet people

/endrant

Jtp what did your investigation say last night?

I mean the whole idea that it's suspicious to do more than just show up and cast a hit and run vote on Day 1 is colossally dumb for a number of reasons. First of all, most mafiosos try to lay low so they're among the most likely people to do nothing more than vote. Second, by going after people who do more than vote on Day 1, you incentivize people to not post anything that could give someone else something to latch onto, and in the long run you end up with less information with which to evaluate people.

Seriously like every game 10 different people's Day 1 posts get flagged as "sketchy" or "weird" and what percentage of those people end up being mafia? I would guess it probably comes close to matching the percentage of the players in the game who are mafia. We should be voting for the quiet people

/endrant

so you're an indy?

/endrant

Eh. I post a shitload regardless of alignment. You completely whiffing on what we were talking about might mean something. I dunno.

mysterymans being super defensive with it being >12 hours from the deadline read more like not mafia to me honestly

***switch to no vote***

gouda and rommy are teammates, obviously. Still voting for jtp

Has loki played since we've had the mafia renaissance? He used to be one of the best. I'll vote for Mystery, he probably needs to die so he can graduate from school.

Knight you can never fuckin read me. Im now an IC thanks bro

Back