• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Legend of Zelda Mafia - TOWN WINS

I'm voting for anyone that claims ignorance about the theme or any particular aspect of Zelda that gets mentioned. Plus, MM is very good as mafia. Plus, he needs to do school work, so he has time for teh vidya gamez he missed early in life. MM

that's not really a thing, he's just a being dumb so I want it to be.

I'm voting for anyone that claims ignorance about the theme or any particular aspect of Zelda that gets mentioned. Plus, MM is very good as mafia. Plus, he needs to do school work, so he has time for teh vidya gamez he missed early in life. MM

Well this is vomit.

I'm ignorant of the theme and will probably not remember any particular aspect of zelda that gets mentioned.

All of you people are terrible. Just putting that on the record now.

lol I was thinking mario with the mushroom stamping I remember jack shit form zelda

Bored again. I need to kill 90 minutes. Movie recommendations go

I confess I'm pretty ignorant about Zelda and particular aspects of this game. Zelda is the one in green with the sword, right?

Has loki played since we've had the mafia renaissance? He used to be one of the best. I'll vote for Mystery, he probably needs to die so he can graduate from school.

This is honestly appreciated. Seriously this is probably the worst week yet for me to try to play mafia, but the game looked like a sweet concept so I didn't want to miss out

Why do all the Terp dudes not know how to use the bold button? Is that not a feature on their primitive board?

I confess I'm pretty ignorant about Zelda and particular aspects of this game. Zelda is the one in green with the sword, right?

I think that was Link? But seriously my only knowledge of Zelda comes from Super Smash Bros

Current Votes
PH (5) - Doofus, Gooner, Deac6, RSF, Damo
Mystery (3) - Gouda, TimDunk, Redwing
JTP (2) - Geiger, Numbers
Rommy (2) - Knight, Toogs
Tejas (1) - Mystery
Toogs (1) - SD3
Gooner (1) - Lokis
Deac6 (1) - Eagles
Knight (1) - Tejas

YTV: Tsy, Boston, DaDeacs, Ryala, Hammer, JTP, PH, Rommy

it's actually funny gouda/rommy, I was trying to change my aviator earlier this afternoon before this thread was started, but my work browser is IE8, and it was giving me some problems

Back