• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Manning Buyout

I had this one before divorce two. don't have it now. Absolutely loved it. the family hub was a fantastic benefit, being able to easily add items to grocery list that sync'd to phone. Leave messages on the whiteboard that you know someone will see etc.

View attachment 3655
did i fix this for you?

so our dog had three surgeries in the last three weeks. a growth way back required a tooth removal. found some skin cancer cells during this procedure and they needed to be removed two weeks later. today was number three. freak accident when she was drugged and an off leash dog charged her. she responded and sent his ass packing but it all but yanked a tooth that needed to be removed.

my soon to be toothless hillbilly of a dog. you know what thought I kept returning to today?

I spent more on my dog than donnie 5k funnels, to his beloved wake forest, through his business for tax purposes.

When will you be returning the money of those that donated to your small fridge fund years ago? Nothing has ever been delivered.
That money has all been given to the Iron Dukes, except for a small amount that went toward UC's $325K buyout of Wes Miller's contract at UNCG.

Also, I am the smartest person who ever lived and you would do well to listen to me.

so our dog had three surgeries in the last three weeks. a growth way back required a tooth removal. found some skin cancer cells during this procedure and they needed to be removed two weeks later. today was number three. freak accident when she was drugged and an off leash dog charged her. she responded and sent his ass packing but it all but yanked a tooth that needed to be removed.

my soon to be toothless hillbilly of a dog. you know what thought I kept returning to today?

I spent more on my dog than donnie 5k funnels, to his beloved wake forest, through his business for tax purposes.
And you know this as a fact because….

I hope your dog will be ok.

Where those the two estimates at the time?

I assume $14.7M is the whole thing and they don’t owe anymore.

The Wake insiders were all in for Manning, defending him on Twitter and other nonsense. I assume that wasn’t for show. You don’t have to be smart or savvy about college sports to be rich enough to bankroll coaches.
Some of the old money around Winston are the folks Well-Man had snowed. Little old rich ladies who would write checks. They believed all his hogwash and ate up that socks business with Redacted. (Garner Foods comes to mind, they of Texas Pete)

Some of the old money around Winston are the folks Well-Man had snowed. Little old rich ladies who would write checks. They believed all his hogwash and ate up that socks business with Redacted. (Garner Foods comes to mind, they of Texas Pete)

You don’t know much if you think Garner Foods is “old money”

Hatch was very visible when Manning was hired in April, 2014 and when Manning's contract was renewed in November, 2017. Hatch was the most visible person on all big WFU issues and decisions up to his retirement in June, 2021.
I mean after retirement. Bought MBB season tickets last year for the first time in a while. Watching Wellman walk out of the tunnel pissed me off!

Back