• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Manning Buyout

Hatch retired and, as far as I know, isn't visible with regards to Wake. I cringed every time I saw Wellman walk out of the tunnel 10 minutes into the first half at the basketball games. Literally, fuck that smug fucker and his bitch ass face!
It's not a great sign that not even he could stand a full 40. I mean, I get it, but...

Remodeling our kitchen now. Waiting for the wood panels to be installed on the fridge sometime in the next week or two.

We have been using the wrong fridge for sixty years because our alums don't care. They are too busy spending their pitiful salaries on their wives and their dogs when we should have invested years ago in a smaller smart fridge that would motivate us to shop for only the finest perishable foods. I have been saying it for 25 years and will continue to say it. Until we fix the fridge problem we will never be successful.

Hatch retired and, as far as I know, isn't visible with regards to Wake. I cringed every time I saw Wellman walk out of the tunnel 10 minutes into the first half at the basketball games. Literally, fuck that smug fucker and his bitch ass face!
Hatch had season tickets two rows in front of me this past basketball season, he was at around half the games and would actually stand up and cheer on occasion. He'd always have some stodgy blue hairs come talk to him at halftime, including one old goat blocking my view of Red Panda. I was not happy with that.

I had this one. Absolutely loved it. the family hub was a fantastic benefit, being able to easily add items to grocery list that sync'd to phone. Leave messages on the whiteboard that you know someone will see etc.

View attachment 3655

I almost asked yesterday who actually wants features like that on a fridge lol. I don’t want a WiFi fridge with cheap software that won’t work in two years (of course being a Samsung the fridge part won’t last that long either).

I almost asked yesterday who actually wants features like that on a fridge lol. I don’t want a WiFi fridge with cheap software that won’t work in two years (of course being a Samsung the fridge part won’t last that long either).
had no issues for 4 yrs or so now. I will also say I'm a total mark for any type of feature like that.
also has a camera you can access from your phone to look into the fridge and see what is in there. Used that feature a ton

Looks like the rankings manipulation is working pretty well.

We have been using the wrong fridge for sixty years because our alums don't care. They are too busy spending their pitiful salaries on their wives and their dogs when we should have invested years ago in a smaller smart fridge that would motivate us to shop for only the finest perishable foods. I have been saying it for 25 years and will continue to say it. Until we fix the fridge problem we will never be successful.
When will you be returning the money of those that donated to your small fridge fund years ago? Nothing has ever been delivered.

And never talked to any of DC constituents as he walked to his seats. Most AD’s would take 30 minutes glad-handing their folks as they came in. Well-Man would come in head down straight to his seat.

Hatch retired and, as far as I know, isn't visible with regards to Wake.
Hatch was very visible when Manning was hired in April, 2014 and when Manning's contract was renewed in November, 2017. Hatch was the most visible person on all big WFU issues and decisions up to his retirement in June, 2021.

If Manning were still the coach and WF had the 14.7 million, we would have suffered through 3 more miserable seasons (11-20) and the Joel would have been empty. There would be no hope for the future. The program would be beyond repair. WF wisely paid to get rid of him.

Back