• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters 2024

Same “crappy” league was once said of the AFL with Joe Namath and the Jets, ABA with Julius Erving and the VA Squires & NY Nets.
Unlimited funds are being used at colleges right now by their billionaire backers to fund NIL.
Sorry I engaged, I didn't realize you were unsmart...

DeChambeau trying to brute force Augusta. It almost never ever works there. It's about placement and where not to be.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I stepped away. How exactly did Scheffler get a drop from the middle of the fairway? I took a call and next thing I see he's dropping the ball dead in the fairway.

Zalatoris having a decent round today playing with Hatton.

Let’s go Aberg! I have money on the top 4 but Averb pays more.

Is it a reflex response that Hatton has to bitch at his caddy for two straight minutes after he fucks up a shot? Perhaps if he acted like an adult, he'd have better success.

Of players remaining in contention, I'm hoping for either Homa or Scheffler. Homa's short-game is an art form. Scheffler's aint' bad either.

I get the process/game plan approach, but you're down 3....take driver off the tee on 13 Homa.

Morikawa is annoying

Scottie is very very good

Back