• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Night Of on HBO

Without getting too much into #DoofusExploits, I have pretty sensitive skin and have definitely had marks that resemble that.

3OFkk3E.gif

Some people would say that they're native Americans and we're the immigrants!

Haha. No, I mean from the other continent, India. Actually my wife is Malaysian but of India Indian descent, Kerala.

Maybe I am just remembering it wrong. I cannot find a screengrab. But if you are scratched by somone's fingers nails you'd have spots where the skin was broken and had bled and others were it almost looks like a rash without the skin being broken. The markings on Naz's back seemed to be done by something other than fingernails. To me anyway.

I know he was under the influence, but I can't imagine a guy so smart (he knew what Stokes Theorem was) could be so dumb when it comes to the law.

Clearly he had never been in that situation before and I'm sure panic can cause lack of clear thinking (along with the drugs he was on), but he's smart enough to figure out something better than what he did.

please tell me that doofus is referencing townie's sister

Yeah, I mean there is nothing to connect him to her. Nothing that would place him there except Bodi seeing him. Maybe if they put her picture on the news and the hearse guy or bodi sees it, but dude lives in queens and she lives downtown. No reason to expect him to be there. His phone GPS and the receipt at the gas station might put him down there, but someone would have to identify him first and then match all those to the scene, and there are a lot of dudes that look like that in NYC. Needle in a haystack.

Circumstantial but they have a parking ticket to the cab which places him extremely close to the murder spot. He would definitely at least show up as a person of interest on the radar without identification from Bodie. From there they have his dna everywhere (shot glasses, broken window, vagine, under her fingernails)

Last edited:
ITT: Jaybone has super boring married immigrant sex.

Fuuuuck you. Caught me between a cock and a soft place. I either do the super immature and sleazy thing and do some wife bragging (which I have done before and regretted) or get all pissy which in turn somehow confirms your theory.

Damn you mofo! Damn you straight to hell.

I'm happy as a clam btw, assuming the clam is a dude and he's fucking a really hot, soft, fit clam.

TAB is just following logic. Tells us of his Knowledge of immigrant children, they are proper, don't want to disappoint their parents, tells us the he has this knowledge because he is married to an Indian woman, then believes finger nail marks from hot sex are razor blades, all this equals boring missionary twice a month.

TAB is just following logic. Tells us of his Knowledge of immigrant children, they are proper, don't want to disappoint their parents, tells us the he has this knowledge because he is married to an Indian woman, then believes finger nail marks from hot sex are razor blades, all this equals boring missionary twice a month.

haha. I thought I said they ARE NOT proper but rather, PRESENT themselves as proper to their parents at all costs. Sort of like a good Catholic girl circa 1985. And I don't know much about children of immigrants outside of India Indians FWIW.

I still say those were not fingernails though. Unless the dead girl keeps only two of her fingernails on both hands long and sharp and cuts the other three.

So he would rather present that he snuck in and murdered someone to his parents than admit he did drugs but at least he isn't a murderer?

He may choose to tell his lawher that this woman seduced him and slipped him something and he doesn't remember anything over telling him the truth about taking some pills and then some blow and then playing stab the hand game with a crazy chick who was obviously way into S&M, but what the hell, it was one night. AND THEN he doesn't remember anything.

Telling his lawyer the absolute truth may leave him incrementally better off, but not all that much. He would still appear to be fucked. So if he is fucked either way, in his mind, he may take the minimal to significant risk of not coming clean with his lawyer for fear the details will get back to his parents.

Does that make sense? Or are y'all just playing dim for effect?

If he does go that way, and expect that he will initially, he can't tell his lawyer critical facts like, he remembers two guys outside the brownstone, not just the one. And he can't say that she let the cat outside because he wouldn't in theory be able to recall that stuff.

Read something trippy elsewhere today about the show that some folks think the cat at the end behind the Father in the middle of the street IS THE SAME CAT from the house. Makes no sense, but goes to show everyone is aching to find significance in every detail.

Last edited:
I just find it odd to assume crazy s&m would disappoint your parents but stealing their car, meeting up with a girl, allowing her to drug you and murdering her wouldn't.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

the neighbor's hands were shaking when he signed the statement / was being questioned and told "don't go to Europe" fwiw

The Mazzy Star soundtrack during the drugs & sex scene was perfect x1000

Still don't think the marks on the back were just fingernails, but my wife disagrees AND said no way he doesn't come clean with lawyer. Still not totally off it. I've seen wife's nephews and nieces do some outlandish things to keep stuff from parents (rent empty apartments for years so Ps don't know they are shacking up with boyfriend, etc.).

The shaking hands of the neighbor got me to thinking - the decor of the brownstone was very male IMO. No way that is her place or no way she decorated it. If it was just her, she'd probably have a futon on the floor and that is about it. Could the neighbor be scared of the owner who is sure to be upset?

The subreddit suggested that the pictures of Naz with the blood on his hand, hands out for the mug shot, resembled Jesus and he is an innocent martyr in the event.

Back